Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: April 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: June 2012 - April 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Crown Princess Mathilde during a visit to the province of Luxembourg today, April 19, 2013, wearing a dress with a strong, multi-coloured print:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

The style of the dress is all right. However, the watercolour pattern does not look good to me.

Last edited:
The dress is all wrong in print, cut and fit. I don't get the cut under the bust which is very obvious and still add a belt to the look. The different prints are a bit too much, leave alone the dull colors.

I don't like this print, but it looks quite good on her.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/crown-princess-mathildes-daytime-fashion-part-5-june-2012-april-2013-a-33253-20.html#post1540573
:previous:Close-up photos: http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Mathilde+InBev+Baillet+Latour+Awards+TXZUQn2u2UMx.jpg; http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Mathilde+InBev+Baillet+Latour+Awards+4aEkyvlkC9tx.jpg This dress is fabulously styled i.m.o., "balancing" Crown Princess Mathilde's rather pear-shaped figure by means of chic overlays on either side so that it almost looks hourglass-like. Additionally, the deep blue is a great colour for her. I would only have removed the belt which unflatteringly interrupts the "momentum" of Mathilde's outfit, I think.

She looks wonderful. I like when she choose more simple clothes. Clean lines work so well on her frame. Natan usually overpowers with extra bows, flounces etc.

Today's dress, nice colour and the dress looks good but the hat is too 'beachy' for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's dress, nice colour and the dress looks good but the hat is too 'beachy' for me.

I agree, it was the wrong hat for a great dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a beautiful color dress and style, but she needed better support. A smaller hat in the same color would have been ideal.

Last edited:
The correct undergarments would have made this dress look a lot nicer. The color is lovely.

IN the picture the hat looks light pink. A better bra and spanx would have helped. I liked the dress and the look.

The colour looked completely different on my tv (more lively),but I like the design of the dress and the wide hat which is great to accessorize P.Mathilde´s joyful,charismatic personality and looks fine for such a festive occasion!

Mathidle really works this pink colour well - she is another i feel can appreciate the type of gown needed so well for the event. I like the way this dress works with the large hat.

Mathilde looked gorgeous last night and sensational again today....she's come a looong way baby! ;)

She was very pretty, maybe would have been even prettier if she would have worn a better bra and maybe a belt!? but still she was beautiful, like she usually is:flowers:

I like the dress ! Only one thing for improvement is her hair !! Anyway , one of the best outfits among the princesses ! The colour is lovely ! If the part of belly is not that tight will be more flattering

Colors don't look the same in pictures x live. So, from the pictures I have seen I don't like at all the color of her dress. It looks to me like a 60's liptick or nail polish nightmare.

She was the best of the best today for me.
Gorgeous dress and colour. The hat could be better, but it´s ok too. And her make-up looked stunning.

I love this dress and this color is just gorgeus. But this hat...i´m not sure about this.

I have mixed feelings about the hat; I like big, swooping hats in general but I don't like this with the dress and the color is too pale.

I too found Mathilde the best looking guest.
But I would like to advise her to get a better bra (or have Natan make a better underdress with more support) and have the sash over the chest and not under the breast. (I think she also had her sash like this at Victoria's wedding).

Is there no where these women can get fitted for proper fitting bras? The outfits would look much better if the under garments fit correctly.

I loved the cut and colour of this dress but she desperately needed a better fitting bra. Poor undergarments let this down for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom