Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: June 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do princesses so often wear sleeveless clothes, even though everyone around them is wearing sleeves? Do they sweat more than us normal red blooded people or is their schedule so hectic that they are running all the time? I just wonder.

Style guru said:
Why do princesses so often wear sleeveless clothes, even though everyone around them is wearing sleeves? Do they sweat more than us normal red blooded people or is their schedule so hectic that they are running all the time? I just wonder.

No to both. They like wearing sleeveless clothes might be the answer though.

Mathilde seems to have a new love for red ;) After her red outfit at King's Day she wore red again today, November 20, during a visit to a rehabilitation center for children with hearing and developmental disabilities in Sint-Agatha Berchem, Brussels.

** Full view sitting ** Upper part ** Close up **

I am not fond of the color or the fabric.

Mathilde looking good with a nice jacket, a leather skirt and boots at an European Symposium for Family Assistants organized by the city of Brussels today, November 22, 2012:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 **

I just do not like those over the knee boots... It ruins the whole look for me.

It might be 'young and modern' but I just do not like those boots!

I like the dress but I hate the jacket and boots on Mathilde.

she is has such a soft charisma that she can wear these boots without looking weird

I don't like the short sleeves on the jacket or the boots. The umbrella is very cool!

Crown Princess Mathilde meeting the families and relatives of soldiers who are currently involved in peacekeeping operations during the Journée Nationale Info-Familles in Peutie today, December 1, 2012, wearing a comfortable looking grey dress:

** Upper part ** Close up ** With coat **

I hate over the knee boots, they are tacky and vulgair!

I don't mind the boots they just do no look good on her. Maybe, she could wear them over jeans.

She wore this blouse before. Maxima has the same.
I like this look.
The fact that Maxima and Mathilde so often wear the same clothes is an indication that there are too many princesses in that area. Perhaps one of them could migrate further south, where there are more fashion designers. :whistling:

Unfortunately, it hasn't improved with age. Ugly shoes as well.

:previous:

As I wrote she's in Haiti. The daytime temperatures in Haiti are around 25 - 30 °C these days and it's not much colder at night, so her outfit was warm enough ;)

Iceflower , I just saw the Princess on TV , it are Haiti T°..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom