Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: June 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this dress on Mathilde. I actually like the print.

:previous:

Wonderful! Both the colour and cut are great on her!

Love this white outfit. She's looked lovely on this tour.

Love this dress. She looks very good in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
CP Mathilde's first outfit in a rather long time which I really like.
The 'trompe l'oeil' effect of a peplum jacket which is actually a dress is very smart, the fun shoes are just right to wear with an outfit in such clean lines, and for once she didn't over-accessorize either. Very pretty.

I like the 2 last dresses too, strange how she can sometimes get it so wrong and at times so right

She looks lovely in that white dress. Her hair and make-up are also very beautiful lately.

Like the white dress, the necklace is good and the shoes too. Thankfully they are not white.

This is a bit much, and the snake skin shoes put it over the top. I'm glad that the skirt is plain white though.
I am a sucker for matching outfits so I like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks fantastic! Love that white outfit. Only I don't like the shoes.

Love the white dress. Love the square neck, fake peplum good for her, and long necklace.
Her haircolor is great these days.

Love, love the white outfit. Mathilde looks really beautiful.

I need to check out my local Zara.. I really do like that dress!

October 18, 2012 - Mathilde in a half printed dress matched with a gold jacket.
The jacket looks like it belongs on a cocktail/evening dress.

Full view ** Close up

I think this is an awful outfit.

Horrible outfit. The print is hideous and the gold jacket does not go well.

Love the white on her but what a strange thing to do with the gold and stripes ...

I quite like the dress. I think it suits her and it's something "different". But the golden jacket is awful and doesn't go with it at all.

Really awful dress, the print is askew on purpose, I guess. the jacket looks like something Barbie would wear.

I like the cut of the dress and the shoes. The asymmetric pattern does nothing for the dress. The jacket is awkward.

Last edited:
This is a disaster. The jacket clashes completely and the print hurts my eyes. The cut is suitable for Mathilde, but that's about it.

Mathilde at the wedding:

Full View Upper Part Clutch

I think the dress is awful! The fabric is not flattering at all. I do like the brooch and clutch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom