Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: June 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the neckline but not the print of the dress. The hat and clutch are lovely.

Here's a full view pic of yesterday's outfit that was still missing:

** Full view **

Thank you, Iceflower. If that dress were white, it would have really looked nice with the orange accessories. And as Cepe already commented, the print should have matched across the front of the dress; very poor tailoring.

You are most welcome! :)

Today, July 3, still in Burundi, Crown Princess Mathilde has chosen orange pants and a nice blouse. I'm not the biggest fan of those pants, but together with the lovely blouse it's okay.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Today, July 3, still in Burundi, Crown Princess Mathilde has chosen orange pants and a nice blouse. I'm not the biggest fan of those pants, but together with the lovely blouse it's okay.

Lovely blouse. Perfect for this visit.

I think the outfit is horrible. Hate the pants and the print of the top.

The blouse is pretty and appropriate for the event.
Her pants look identical to what Maxima has just worn.

The ensemble is all right. It would have been better for Crown Princess Mathilde to opt for a sleek monochrome blouse. It appears comfortable.

No, I don't like the look at all. I find the orange very garish in color and I don't like the print top.

I too cannot abide clothes where the prints do not match. So, the cute boat necked orange dress for me is just unacceptable. Love the big hat,shecan wear it.
The orange pants and print top seem fine for her visit, comfortable and well fitting.

Her top is by DVF
The top matches the pants quite well but I am not a fan of colored pants nor do I see them flattering.

Crown Princess Mathilde during a visit to the 'Brusselse Zomerschool' in Brussels, today, July 10, 2012,
wearing a nice summer dress - I like both the cut and the print:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

:previous:
I agree with you. Crown Princess Mathilde's ensemble is appropriate.

Pretty dress, does anyone know the designer?

Wish she had added a pearl necklace

A lovely, summery dress.
Haven't we seen Letizia is something very similar lately?

Crown Princess Mathilde visited the Flemish Diabetes Association in Gent today, July 12, wearing the animal print twinset again she has worn before, the last time in April.

** Full view ** Upper part ** April 2012 **

Princess Mathilde looks wonderfull , liked her outfit and suit her well

I like the color on her but its an unflattering, shapeless outfit.
There are so many nice outfits out there yet Mathilde doesn't seem to choose the right piece.

I too really love the white on her the cut hiides her short waist an gives her that long lean look she often has problems achieving IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom