Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: June 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Mathilde arriving in Bangkok on March 17 wearing a dark suit, a velvet scarf and a white top:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I aways liked that dark blue suit, I think she looks very elegant in it.

And visiting the Wat Phra Chetuphon (Wat Pho) in Bangkok wearing orange pants and a blouse - I neither like
the pants nor the blouse, but Mathilde manages to look good in them nevertheless.

The top is from Dries Van Noten

Last edited by a moderator:
The blouse seems pretty but I think doesn't photograph well. It looks good with the orange pants but I'm not fond of them.

Like the first two outfits; good blue color on her, velvety looking scarf adds interest.
second outfit interesting top, she can pull it off.

Very nice. Looks like linen. And I like the inset waist, or is it 2 pieces, a jacket and skirt with inverted box pleats.

Mathilde during a visit to a community health system at Baan Song subdistrict in Chachoengsao province today, March 19, wearing beige pants and a special blouse:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She looks Nice ,, Very Casual look & summery & colourful outfit , always the Bright colors suits Princess Mathilde .

She looks very good in that dress, but not crazy about those shoes.
As for the beige pants and blouse, she looks fresh and cute:)

Crown Princess Mathilde on the fourth day in Bangkok, March 20, wearing white pants and a jacket with an animal print - not her nicest jacket ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Love the blouse, very nice.

Always liked that striped dress on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the blouse too - lovely colours. Does anyone know the designer?

Mathilde on the final day in Thailand, March 22nd, wearing three different outfits:

- Red pants and a flower blouse -

- The recyled dress with stripes she also wore the day before -

** Pic **

- A lovely top and skirt combination we've seen on her before -

** Full view ** June 2012 **

I rather like that flower blouse. It's fun and the colors are great.

Love the orange and black and white blouse, can anyone ID?

She should burn the striped dress, does nothing for her and another of Maxima's dresses!!

Mathilde's wardrobe choices for the daytime outfits have been quite disappointing. Too much print that doesn't suit her nor she could pull off. Unflattering cuts that do her no good. The hair has been the same throughout the trip. The only nice think about the visit has been that everything she wore has been colourful and she wears color well.

Mathilde's wardrobe choices for the daytime outfits have been quite disappointing. Too much print that doesn't suit her nor she could pull off. Unflattering cuts that do her no good. The hair has been the same throughout the trip. The only nice think about the visit has been that everything she wore has been colourful and she wears color well.
Agree with your assesment. I am astounded that someone so tall and pretty as Mathilde can look so frumpy sometimes, can we blame Natan?;)

Agree with your assesment. I am astounded that someone so tall and pretty as Mathilde can look so frumpy sometimes, can we blame Natan?;)

I think that it's because she is short waisted, with really long legs. That means the proportions look wrong. If she is buying off the peg then it will emphasis this.

Mathilde at a symposium at the Erasmus school in Brussels today, April 16, 2013, looking good in white and black - nearly as good as the fashionable little girl she met:)

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Mathilde looks very nice, I love the jacket.

Crown Princess Mathilde looked lovely: refined, unfussy.

Last edited:
I love this look - such simple styling, sleek, elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom