Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: June 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks good on her, way better than on Maxima (it's making her look wide).

That top makes her look so wide in the waist/hip-why oh why would you wear something so unflattering??

Mathilde has a habit of wearing clothes that make her look wide on the bottom. I don't get why her dresses, etc, aren't tailored better.

Crown Princess Mathilde favours this style of coat-dresses. The dress appears to be well-fitted. I liked strong colour.

Last edited:
Red really suits the Duchess,she looks good!

That shade of red is beautiful! That outfit is great!

Really lovely style and colour.

It looks like EMily Wickstead - it's the stitch which shows the hidden fastening. Might be wrong but it is familiar

What is the point of having hidden fastenings if they are so obvious?

Crown Princess Mathilde in Gent today, January 21, wearing a yellow jacket and grey pants - I think she can easily wear that colour combination. We've seen the jacket before on December 20, 2012, but back then combined with a skirt.

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2012 **

The combination is quite awkward. The skirt was a far better match for this particular jacket. I liked the soft yellow colour.

Last edited:
I like the colours but the problem I think is that the jacket is too short. I like the cut of the trousers on her as well.

I like this one. I prefer the trousers instrad of the skirt in combination with the jacket.

I don't care for the patterned pants as they make her appear wider in the hip area. I liked the jacket and skirt ensemble much better.

Somehow, I think Mathilde often wears dresses much better than trousers. I'm not sure why, but trousers just don't seem to look right on her. I think her body is slightly pear shaped and that might be why.

She looks amazing!! That coat is just beautiful!

It is one of the better ensembles worn by Crown Princess Mathilde. I agree with dazzling noting that the flared up hem add a nice to touch to a classic dress.

Very pretty ensemble, good shade of grey for her skin. The pearls, brooch and nice little hem make it.

^^^I agree with your comments, Frelinghighness! She looks lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom