Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: May 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pink dress is just wonderful!! :)
I love it. Mathilde usually looks great in bright colours.
The red jacket is also very pretty.

I like this dress.

I often do not like what Mathilde is wearing, because there is too much pattern or too much accessoires on her outfits. It looks a little bit cheap sometimes. I think sometimes she also doesn't wear outfits that are becoming for her figure and that make her hips look wider. But what I really like is that Mathilde always wears so bright colours. they make her look like a very happy person. I admire this.

Lalla salma, the wife of King Mohammed VI of Morocco and Princess Mathilde pictured during a meeting in Rabat, Morocco, Tuesday 24 November 2009. The Prince and Princess are on a four-day trade mission in Morocco.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

She looked beautiful meeting Lalla Salma, I love the detail on the pink top. The nice scarlet jacket provides a wonderful contrast to the white trousers. :flowers:

The last outfit is wonderful, it's colourful and fresh.
I think it's quite good choice of hers.:)

It is great to see Crown Princess Mathilde opting for bold fresh colours during the visit to Morocco. However, I wish she wore better tailored ensembles made of matte fabric or fabric with less shine.

I just adore this photo on CP Mathilde

http://i49.tinypic.com/vx269f.jpg

The princess really looks angellic to me. The Rose Red color is really beautiful, making her eyes look even more blue! I especially loved the bead/stone detailing on the collar of the top. Additionally, I really liked her wardrobe collection for this trip to Morocco.

This dress is gorgeous! I love the colours and the style. This is one of the prettiest dresses I have seen Mathilde wear.

Interesting to see how with advices , the best hairdresser , the best make-up, the best dressing houses Natan and Co , she changed a lot..I must say I prefer her 10 years before when she was natural nowadays I am afraid she is not.
Her husband looks now 20 years older, but a lot of belgians prefer him now because he lost his student-look..

I liked the printed dress, shoes and handbag, so rich and lovely. Although, I prefer CPrincess Mathilde with a little more blonde highlight in her hair- it looks too "dirty-dishwater-brown" in these photos, IMO.

The multi-colored hazy print on black looks ghastly in some pics, but beautiful on others, depending on the lighting.
But it's very poorly made - a typical example of bad Natan tailoring, featuring one of his basic cuts which gets endlessly repeated on every royal BeNeLux lady. Bad fit, bad gathering of fabric, bad cut.

I thought CPrincess Mathilde looked very appropriate and regal for the funeral.

I thought CPrincess Mathilde looked very appropriate and regal for the funeral.
I definitely agree, the pretty scarf as well as the whole outfit were very appropriate to the occasion. Besides, I like Mathilde's shoes, their cut and material.

:previous:

Couldn't agree more, Dazzling. The boots are out of place for me too. Boots never should be worn at church. However, I understand that it may have been quite cold. :flowers:

:previous:

Couldn't agree more, Dazzling. The boots are out of place for me too. Boots never should be worn at church. However, I understand that it may have been quite cold. :flowers:

True but the service took place inside the church so how cold couldve it been especially if it is crowded :)

I agree she looks nice. But I don't see what's wrong with wearing boots in church. Sometimes it's very cold (and in some parts of the world it's snowy) and boots are just another form of footwear, so I don't think it's being disrespectful or anything. If they were overly sexy looking thigh-high boots with a 5 inch heel then I would agree but these aren't.

I agree she looks nice. But I don't see what's wrong with wearing boots in church. Sometimes it's very cold (and in some parts of the world it's snowy) and boots are just another form of footwear, so I don't think it's being disrespectful or anything. If they were overly sexy looking thigh-high boots with a 5 inch heel then I would agree but these aren't.

I agree, it is normal that she is wearing often boots the last period. If you walk down he streest these days almost every woman is wearing boots, so why shouldn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom