Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: May 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her dress a lot. That's true classic, classic, classic.
It's much better than her dresses which she wore on last weeks. Almost all look a like to each other.
She looks very elegant. This length of skirt is good for her.

This last outfit really suits Mathilde. It looks lovely on her, simple and elegant :flowers:
The shoes are wonderful.

Both ladies look lovely. P Matilde is always very elegant and classic.

This grey outfit looks really lovely on Mathilde. The color is pretty, and the shape suits her figure. I like this classic style.

Crown Princess Mathilde's grey ensemble was a perfect choice: simple, yet elegant. I like a top of the blouse and a pencil skirt.

It's a nice outfit and fits her perfectly. I like her earrings too.

stephanievl said:
Princess Mathilde today during the ignaurisation of the museum "M"
Mathilde looks so amazing not only in this outfit but also in general. I agree with the rest of the members that the dress is pretty and fits her body. Of course the earrings are a real ornament, and Mathilde should oftener put on earrings of that length.

I love that gray suit, it is very flattering outfit for CP Mathilde.I like the detail on a top part and narrow belt.

Mathilde outfit is neat, nice and formal.
I like and respect her choice.

I like Mathilde's dress very very much...
I think it is very elegant, it is perfect!

I'm the odd one out, I guess! I love the shoes, and the color of the dress is beautiful on her. But I don't like the dress itself on Mathilde. It doesn't suit her shape. Seems way too tiny on top and makes her look bigger than she is on the bottom.

Absolutely tacky over-the-knee boots in the first outfit - the whole chaotic look is a disaster (and was not worn during the day, but at night to the theater), probably her most terrible combo of the year.

While looking like something worn by a teenager, the second outfit isn't such an eyesore - but I hope that oversized sweaters worn as a mini dress do not become a norm of royal dressing for Crown Princesses approaching forty.

Uah, I hate the grey overknee boots. Aren't these the Natan boots nearly all Benelux Royal Ladies own in all colours one can imagine? :whistling:

I dislike the two outfits and the boots ,specially the first ones.I think this modern style does not suit her at all.She looks better ,dressed in a classic style and without boots:whistling:

Uah, I hate the grey overknee boots. Aren't these the Natan boots nearly all Benelux Royal Ladies own in all colours one can imagine? :whistling:
And aren't they the same boots Princess Claire worn some time ago in brown?

Btw, I like both the two outfits; but the second dress is a bit too short, for her and her long legs is better a longer dress/skirt...

And aren't they the same boots Princess Claire worn some time ago in brown?

Btw, I like both the two outfits; but the second dress is a bit too short, for her and her long legs is better a longer dress/skirt...
All, Mathilde, Claire, Maxima (not sure this?) and Laurentien have similar boots like this in grey and red colours.
I don't like the first dress, but I like the second which reminds me Letizia's style. Maybe if Mathilde wouldn't wear this scraf.

I prefer the boots in the second outfit but admire her boldness in the first picture. Those boots are amazing!

I think I only liked the cardigan from the 1st outfit,no matter how hard I tried...lol
Nevermind,I'll be waiting for her next appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom