Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: May 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the pink color on Mathilde but for some reason I don't like the cut. And just to add I didn't like this jacket on Maxima either. They so need to stop shopping with the same designer or the designer needs to be more careful when showing pieces so that they don't have so many of the same designs.

The dress is very nice, but this time shoes instead of boots would have been a better choice.

I like the colour (violet?) of this dress and how it's gathered at the waistline to emphasize her waist.

The dress is lovely, and also is her hairdo. The jewells are very nice, especially the earrings. But the boots definitely ruins the look, IMO.

The color alternates between fuchsia pink and violet depending on the light, I'd say.
This cocktail dress is actually nothing special, the zillionth repeat of the same kind of Natan style.
And to wear such boots with a cocktail dress is an absolute no-go.

I agree the boots don't seem right with this pretty dress. Are her boots burgundy? It's hard to tell. There isn't a good pic of them.

:previous:
The only things I like about Crown Princess Mathilde's look are the hairstyle and make-up. I fully agree that boots clashed with the dress. Shiny fabric and neon colours should not be worn so often.

This pink sweater jacket is really interesting on Crown Princess Mathilde.

CPrincess Maxima of the Neatherlands wore a very similar grey one this past week.
Royal Press Europe - Royal Photoagency - © Albert Nieboer & Albert Philip van der Werf

Does anyone know the designer? Thanks in Advance!

Natan, always Natan with these two.

I LOVE this dress! The color is amazing! I would look brilliant with sapphire jewels...but it she should loose the boots and either wear the sweater or take it off.

Imageshack - 91638704

Wonderful dress, wonderful colour, wonderful Princess !

Dress, hair style, color and boat elegance and excellence

The dress itself isnt bad if a different more elegent fabric which wa snot so shiney was used and the elastic detailing was moved down abit more.
The boots ruined the whole look. I mean, who wears such high boots with a cocktail dress and is a royal?
Hair was styled really nice IMO.

Dazzling, you wrote all what I was thinking, I completely agree with you.

The dress is beautiful and her hair is outstanding! But those boots, Oh my! I like the boots individually but it's just tooooooo much purple with this dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom