Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: May 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the black and white jacket with the white slacks, she looks polished. My only desire is for Mathilde to wear her jackets slightly longer on her hips, she must have a very long torso.

I love both Mathilde outfit's.
She is elegant and professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this coat! The black buttons add an interesting detail, and the shape of the coat is really nice on Mathilde's figure.

She is pretty and has a sweet face,she looks like an angel here:flowers:

Love, love, love this color coral on her. I brings out her eyes and hair so beautifully. And yes, she does look very angelic in this pic.

The kaki coat with black buttons, pumps and hand bag really reminds me so much of Jackie Kennedy- and I love it. CP Mathilde looks wonderful in the classics. Good for her, just the way a princess should look for daytime.

Lalla salma, the wife of King Mohammed VI of Morocco and Princess Mathilde pictured during a meeting in Rabat, Morocco, Tuesday 24 November 2009. The Prince and Princess are on a four-day trade mission in Morocco.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Thank you Royalife for posting this link - now I can really see how pretty and chic Mathilde is... I also like her playing with colors - she's really good and brave at this IMO. ;)

You're welcome :)! I really like her in those colours !

CP Mathilde has looked really great on this visit. Everything has looked very elegant IMO. Love the coral on her and I agree, her skin......flawless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom