Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: May 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wierd Red tag/label on the third khaki suit, never noticed it before- Reminds me on Levi's Jeans Tag- would have been better without it, IMO

Beautiful pictures, Nika! I liked almost all of her jackets. And this black & white top with the belt looked fantastic on Mathilde!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the gold and cream coat, lovely on CP Mathilde. The cream suit works on her nicely as well.

As a follower of the Belgian Royal Family, I sometimes make time to follow them when someone visits a town or a project in the country. Yesterday I was in the province of Liège to see them visiting Tinlot and Sprimont. I have included some photographs of the visit to concentrate on the fashion of The Princess yesterday. I thought it was not nice, dull and not suited together in combination with a classic cape, an old design of the jacket and super modern boots.

Nice to see here are the gold earrings, which are one of my favourites on her: (picture taken at the firm Balteau)

Mathilde Sprimont picture by Yoeri - Photobucket

A side view of the whole outfit during inclement weather on arrival at the town hall of Sprimont: (not nice IMO) the cape is too long, the skirt too small to combine together.

And a close up of the boots: (sorry but I am not a 'boot' addict :)

As a follower of the Belgian Royal Family, I sometimes make time to follow them when someone visits a town or a project in the country. Yesterday I was in the province of Liège to see them visiting Tinlot and Sprimont. I have included some photographs of the visit to concentrate on the fashion of The Princess yesterday. I thought it was not nice, dull and not suited together in combination with a classic cape, an old design of the jacket and super modern boots.

Nice to see here are the gold earrings, which are one of my favourites on her: (picture taken at the firm Balteau)

A side view of the whole outfit during inclement weather on arrival at the town hall of Sprimont: (not nice IMO) the cape is too long, the skirt too small to combine together.

It's cool that you follow royal visits! I'm with you on the outfit. Although, I love the boots and she's got some sexy legs!

I adore this cape, and especially how it ties. Not a big fan of the boots. Love the gold earrings!!!!

The cape is lovely and feminine. But these boots are completely tasteless, ugly color and very high heels. Not the ideal footwear for a princess, imo :ermm:

Oh dear.
This kind of color fading is on every second design in Natan's fall/winter collection... and he has been repeating this kind of deflated balloon skirt with inverted pleats for years now, dozens of times, for every BeNeLuy royal lady in sight... and the style remains constantly unflattering.
The 'Pretty Woman' boots are worse, though.

Natan's shiny fabrics have a tendency to look like insulation material, and his seams look as if put together with hammer & nails...
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2941/11386205.jpg

The outfit is not bad. The jacket is pretty nice but the skirt shouldve been plain. Shaded skirt & jacket looks too messy.
The boots and hat make ruin the look big time. Nice heels wouldve looked perfect with a nice hair piece or hat.

I like this suit, the 2 shades of grey look great. At least, it's not boring at all. The boots ruin the whole look, of course.

I like the shape of the outfit, but the fade needs to be on only one piece, not both. It makes the outfit too busy. I think that a solid grey jacket would have looked better with a skirt that had the fade design (or vice versa). I really don't care for the hat at all. It looks kind of silly, and doesn't really match the outfit.

Gosh, these boots... :eek: Inappropriate for a visit to a church IMO. I don't like the suit very much either, unflattering tailored, the colours are nice, though. The only thing of this outfit I quite like is the hat maybe, but not together with this outfit. Not her best.

Sad ... but I am in full agreement with Boris' opinion (see post#291) on Crown Princess Mathilde's outfit. Separate pieces of the ensemble are not bad. I do like a degrade pattern. However, this patter was totally ruined by shiny fabric.
When it comes to the boots, is it imperative for each Princess in that part of Europe to have a pair? ... or perhaps the house of Nathan presented them to its clients? Although Crown Princess Mathilde has got great legs and the boots are in vogue right now, I have to say the boots and beret awkwardly stood out. I just wish Crown Princess Mathilde will use other designer houses.

She looks elegant and I like her shoes too,but The outfit she wore in the morning does not persuade me at all...I dislike the hat,bag and boots, although these boots are nice,I dislike boots in general,and the outfit has two colours and it would be better with only one ,in my opinion:whistling:

I love this white outfit too.It is so classic and elegant.She looks very pretty.The skirt is very original and the shoes are nice too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom