Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2004 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black outfit wow.
Her hat reminds me JackieO.

I love her shoes balck and brown/gold.

Her hairdo really was done well. She looks beautiful. I also like her way of dressing. She has a fashion taste that is filled with zeal sometimes. I don't know if anyone else has noticed. Very nice touch.

I can describe recent outfits chosen by Crown Princess Mathilde as effortlessly elegant and perfect. My personal favourites are a masterful interpretation of Mrs.Kennedy-Onassis' look (an understated shimmery texture of the material added a festive note to the black outfit) and a grey simple suit adorned with purple polka dots.

The black she wore today was very nice, and she's just tall enough to pull the long jacket off. And those gigantic earrings, I love them.

Crown Princess Mathilde did a wonderful job pulling off black-and-white dress. I would say that flowery pattern added a festive touch to the whole look. Makeup and updo favourably ehnanced the look.

I like the coat and dress, but in the first photo it looks like she is pregnant. I am sure that the dress was more flattering up close.

I adore the black & white flowery dress. Her hair, makeup and accessories are perfect. Just lovely, class and she exudes an attitude of ease with is remarkable.

Princess Mathilde today on the World Day against Child Abuse in Antwerp

Belga
Belga

This is one outfit I really don't like. Though the bag having the same colour as her collar is a nice touch.

Her hairdo really was done well. She looks beautiful. I also like her way of dressing. She has a fashion taste that is filled with zeal sometimes. I don't know if anyone else has noticed. Very nice touch.

I totally agree. She looks fantastic, well-polished, with interesting, modern hairdos, especially updos, a touch of whimsy, a unique style. There are some misses, but on the whole, I am never disappointed by her outfits. That black and white dress is stunning, kind of a surprise under the conservative coat, with a daring cut on top that suits her very well. And the smile complements it all.

... [snipped] Belga Belga ... [snipped]
This suit seems a bit tight on Crown Princess Mathilde. Grey and various shades of the purple colour are in vogue at the moment. Somewhat raw edges on the jacket add an organic touch to the suit.

I really liked this suit. I thought that the colors were very nice, and it looks like it is a warm, soft fabric. Her bag was also very nice.

The pink-and-grey ensemble is a perfect choice made by Crown Princess Mathilde. Soft muted colours become her perfectly by favourably enhancing her complexion. Simple lines added a touch of refined perfection to the whole look. I love Crown Princess Mathilde's simple jackets with various interpretations of a stand-up collar. :wub::wub::wub:

I think the pink looks lovely on Mathilde and I definitely love the original cut of the top. Very well done by the princess! :)

Fantastic :D
CP looks very good in pink. I like this outfit, quite simple but no boring.

I really liked this pink top. The cut is very interesting and modern. Mathilde looks so lovely in this color.

I like the collar on this coat, but the bottom would look better if it was more fitted. It sticks out a bit too much, and makes Mathilde look fat (which she is not). The color is very nice.

I like the collar on this coat, but the bottom would look better if it was more fitted. It sticks out a bit too much, and makes Mathilde look fat (which she is not). The color is very nice.
I too was thinking the same thing. The coat on the model seemed to be more fitted than on Mathilde. A little more fitted and it'd be perfect. Her hair and makeup look lovely as usual.

I like that coat Mathilde wears, I think she is wearing it better than that fashion model, it looks really nicer with pants.

Princess Mathilde of Belgium arrives at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport on November 23, 2008 in Jakarta, Indonesia
Zimbio
Zimbio

Princess Mathilde of Belgium arrives at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport on November 23, 2008 in Jakarta, Indonesia
Zimbio
Zimbio

This coat is very pretty. I like the golden look on Mathilde. She wears this color very well.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :)

Zimbio
Zimbio

I really like this. If Mathilde must wear pants under long-ish coats then this is a good example of how to do it well!
The colours are nice - they are great hews in that they add colour but a soft too.
Her earrings intrigue me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom