The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl View Post
... [snipped] I don't think her style of clothes is gone, she is a women who needs some time to loose the extra weight after the birth of princess Eleonore, after having 4 children I think it is normal! She is not like the Hollywood stars who only need some weeks to have the same weight as before the pregnancy!
You are absolutely right. It is a known fact that each pregnancy makes it more difficult to quickly shed an extra weight. I do not think that Crown Princess Mathilde will jump on Hollywood "back in shape in the shortest possible time" bandwagon. Generally speaking, I like the polka dot pattern. I am not sure about the cut of the dress though. Crown Princess Mathidle has got perfectly flawless skin...

Old 09-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Nobility

I just cannot imagine Mathilde as someone who is totally into aerobics, etc. It might take her a little longer to regain her "former glory", but who cares. She is what she is and that is, in her case, quite a lot. She is just so serene and dignified.

Old 09-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneeuwklokje View Post
I just cannot imagine Mathilde as someone who is totally into aerobics, etc. It might take her a little longer to regain her "former glory", but who cares. She is what she is and that is, in her case, quite a lot. She is just so serene and dignified.
Oh dear, I don't mean that she is quite a lot of....kilo's. I mean it personalitywise ofcourse
Old 09-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Mathilde (11-09-08) is a sunny bright outfitt
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 09-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Heir Apparent

I really like this outfit. The colors work very well with her complexion. She looks really nice in these photos.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Majesty

A well chosen perfect outfit as usually... Soft beige and white colours become Crown Princess Mathilde well. The style of the ensemble helped to enhanced her figure.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Her outfit is really nice! Colors are really suit for her!
Old 09-13-2008, 10:42 AM
Nobility

Wonderful outfit for mathilde, but it seems a bit wrinkeled. Is it made by linnen maybe? That wrinkles up easy.

The colors are nice to mathilde. They are pale, but she can pull it out without looking washed out.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Heir Apparent

I think it may be linen. I'm not sure, because I haven't seen a close-up shot, but it appears to have the texture of linen, which is impossible to keep from wrinkling.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:18 PM
Royal Highness

Not sure how the weather was in Belgium. The outfit seems very summer-like, but the wrap appears ill suited to the outfit. Is it getting cool there for sleaveless? It's also a tad too formal for a daytime engagement.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like this outfit. The top could maybe have been a little shorter, but is ok as is. I think that this is the outfit I have liked most of all her recent ones.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Point de vue of this Week says that the RF of belgian seems boring since the time of Princess Lilian the Rethy and about Mathilde leur way of dressing is colourless nd
Old 09-15-2008, 05:53 AM
Nobility

Well, maybe Mathilde isn't the most daring dresser among the Royals, but what she wears suits her very well and seems to be very much in sinc with her personality. Maybe she just isn't the experimental type.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Mathilde today
ImageShack - Hosting :: 10411510va9.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 8250440wl8.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 8250435rf8.jpg
Old 09-17-2008, 07:22 PM
Majesty

Crown Princess Mathilde seems to favour long-tunic tops with pants. I like her latest outfit. It looked very feminine. Slimmer pants and a flowery top nicely enhanced her figure. She has got a decollete area to be envied.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

She does seem to favour the longer tops. They look ok on her, but I hope she re-introduces some more variety into her wardrobe in the future.
This outfit was ok, it doesnt scream either stunning or shocking at me.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:42 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Troonopvolgers!: Filip en Mathilde. i think this is a repeat of the coat she wore during the visit by Queen Elizabeth last year

i really like her hair at this event

Old 09-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh I always liked this one! And yes you're right about HM's visit, but by my count it is its 3rd airing not 2nd. I'm wondering if maybe the other time she wore it was something to do with easter, but I have no idea why I have that feeling, its certainly not based on anything concrete!

Yes, I like the hair too. She seems to insist on wearing pants at the moment.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Mathilde is not a very into fashion Princess, she wears what suits to her body shape because she is not a slim person. Althoug I think she wears a lot of old fashion clothes that makes her look older, she has avery beauitful and young face so she need to innovate more.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:00 AM
Nobility

I don't think Mathilde wil 'innovate'. That's just not her. You have to remember that she has a catholic, noble background. Nobility in Belgium is just very conservative. And it suits her, she is no one for 'funky' cloths.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess mathilde, daytime fashion