Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2004 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
The outfit was perfect. The combination of a bright red colour and white one was pretty. Simplicity of the ensemble made Crown Princess Mathilde look effortlessly elegant. Accessories, hairstyle, and make-up were well-chosen to complete the look.

Princess Mathilde of Belgium pictured as she attends the award ceremony of the Inbev-Baillet Latour prizes 2009, on Thursday 30 April 2009 in Brussels, Belgium.
ANP Beeldbank

yes, very classical but also very nice on her...

I like this shade of grey. It is not too drab. The details on the skirt are very pretty. She looked beautiful in this suit.

It is a stunning outfit. Mathilde looks so graceful and elegant. The grey your right, isn't too drab.
x

Yes, this is a really nice dress on her...she looked stunning...

Whose the Duc de Vendome how does Princess Mathilde know him?
And yes the dress looks stunning again on Mathilde.
x

Crown Princess Mathilde attended the wedding of the Duc de Vendome on 2 May 2009:

Duc de Vendome and Philomena de Tornos Celebrate Wedding in Senlis - Pictures - Zimbio

She has worn this before, I believe. I love the colors in the dress. I am not sure about the hat. It is difficult to see what it really looks like. The color is really pretty.

Not a fan of this dress as i think it is shapeless but the colours are nice. But the hat does nothing for the outfit and looks strange

It looks like a table cloth my grandmother used to have.:eek:

A small necklace would perhaps have been nice.

Here is a photo that shows Mathilde's hat in closer detail:

http://i41.tinypic.com/1ln6d.jpg

(courtesy of Iceflower in the weddings thread).

I like the colors, but the shape is really strange.

What an awful looking hat. It's ghastly, nearly as bad as Maximas on Queens Day.
x

Belgium National Day 2008
... [snipped] Attending the Defile at the Paleizenplein - pic ... [snipped]
Indeed, Crown Princess Mathilde recycled the outfit she wore during 2008 Belgium National Day. In my opinion, she did a wonderful job pulling off the outfit. The headpiece is whimsical, but Crown Princess Mathilde looked nice in it. A choice of shoes was better this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom