Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2004 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outfit is quite simple. I like the jacket, its style is different from the front buttoned jackets. Jacket looks like its by Emporio Armani

I like this style of different materials.
She has nice shoes.

Lovely outfit
What an elegant lady CP Mathilde is:wub:

She looks wonderful!:flowers:
I love the coat and the headpiece.

Crown Princess Mathilde looked appropriate. A black coat is nicely enhanced by bid square buttons. I like her hairpiece for being simple.

http://i43.tinypic.com/6dsuth.jpg
I am not sure about this ensemble. I like a jacket of a classical style, which is adorned with embroidery (I wish the embroidery were smaller), and a black hi-neck top. However, cropped trousers tend to look somewhat awkward with boots.

The above photo is courtesy of iceflower.

I think the upper half is nice, but the lower half...not.

:previous: I agree. I don't like the cropped trousers with boots.
PPE

The whole look is awkward colour-wise: light brown/tan boots, dark brown accessories (i.e., bag and bracelet), grey suit, and black hi-neck. Booties or usual pumps/flats would have been much better choice, when wearing cropped trousers. A usual skirt would have suited tall black/grey patent or suede boots ... in my personal opinion :)

I like the top-half of the suit; the embroidery is very nice, and I like the colors in the jacket. The bottom-half would be okay if the trousers were full-length. The short trousers with the boots look very awkward to me.

This suit is perfect for her :flowers: She looks very pretty.

A white-and-blue ensemble looked well on Crown Princess Mathilde. The jacket and dress (skirt?) were perfectly tailored. However, I am not sure about shiny material the dress (skirt?) was made of.

Recent outfits worn by Crown Princess Mathilde are well-chosen to undertake the engagement. An animal print jacket added an edgy touch to a very safe brown ensemble. A well-tailored Armani jacket was an all right choice to enliven another safe outfit. My personal favourite is the outfit by Natan: a crisp white shirt paired with a tulip skirt. The white colour nicely enhanced Crown Princess Mathilde's complexion. At the same time, I am not sure about the length of the skirt.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
A white and blue ensemble was a good choice on Crown Princess Mathilde's part. A timelessly classic wrap blouse was flattering, whereas bright blue pant added a splash of colour. It appears that Crown Princess Mathilde opted for fashionable platform sandals, which saved the whole look from being boring. I am not sure about the necklace though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom