Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2004 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the red outfit from the 13th - while the overall style wouldn't have been my choice, the neckline is nice and it looks festive.

The earlier outfit, I am not so fond of. Whilst it has her normal nice jewellery & styled hair etc, it looks more casual - more "Mathilde" than "Princess Mathilde" - and even then is not my favourite.

I like the combination of an A-line skirt with a festive pattern and knitted jacket with ruffles making the whole look softly feminine. Dark brown and white colours became Crown Princess Mathilde nicely. Although I liked the jewellery set, I would say that the necklace seemed too much for the jacket with ruffles. A red coat was an all right choice on Crown Princess Mathilde's part. A bright hue of the red colour enhanced her complexion. Hairstyle and make-up were flawless on both occasions.

wow cute..just like her senegal appearance..AS A WHOLE..thanx for posting

Red coat is fantastic. CP looks very good in that colour :D
From the earlier outfit I like printed beige skirt, boots and the jewellery set. I don't like the jacket/sweater - is too casual and destroyes whole look. (IMO)

Wasn't it the same outfit Mathilde wore while arriving in London for Prince Charles' 60 birthday last November??

I think this is a very nice suit.

I really like this suit. The colors look really nice on her. Mathilde has that porcelain complexion that looks good with most colors. I also liked it when she wore it during Prince Charles' birthday celebrations in London. The fabric looks really warm and soft.

The polka dot part made this a classical suit stand out. Right you are, sgl, Crown Princess Mathidle's complexion is nicely enhanced by warm /cold and bright/soft colours.

I think Mathilde should have clothes that fit her better. Her body can look frumpy in most clothes. But she is definately classically beautiful.

At first I thought this was a trouser suit, but it is actually a dress. I like the bottom half, but I don't care for it combined with the top half.

http://i39.tinypic.com/a2qdc4.jpg

Belga/Via Iceflower in Belgian Royal Family thread

Last edited:
Given my love for vertical stripes, I have to say that Crown Princess Mathilde was stunning in a black-and-white ensemble. The stripes did adequate job of masking a problem area.

Given the headline of the article, it could be said that Crown Princess Mathilde looked hot. I liked the way lace was inserted into a lower part of the dress (I hope I am right about it) and collar. The hairstyle and make-up were perfect as usually. By the way, Crown Princess Mathilde slightly slimmed down, didn't she?

Loved the gray with the lace, but I wouldn't say it's "hot". I don't necessarily think of Mathilde in those terms, she is classic & elegant. Very polished.

You are quite right, princess gertrude, noting that the word "hot" does not apply to Crown Princess Mathilde. Classical, refined, or effortlessly elegant would suit more. :flowers:

Crown Princess Mathilde is so elegant and classical and dignified--and beautiful. In many ways she reminds me of Princess Grace.

I agree with Al_bina and Princess Gertrude. Mathilde does not belong in a category of "hot or not". She is an elegant princess. She looks beautiful in the grey suit.

"Hot or not" is a post or a category of post common to or regular at royals, not one singularly unique to this post ;)

that said, I do quite agree - hot is not the word needed here ;)

"Hot or not" is a post or a category of post common to or regular at royals, not one singularly unique to this post ;)

that said, I do quite agree - hot is not the word needed here ;)

Sorry Marmi i didnt mean to offend any posters but i only posted this link for the pictures of Mathidle's clothes and not to start a discussion of whether she was "hot or not"

I love CP Mathilde.She is always elegant and refined.A true princess.I love her suit.
You are right Al bina,she has lost some weight.

Her skin looks pure and supple. She does seem to have thinned out a little and she seems more beautiful for it. Liked the coat too and her hair. Very pretty a Princess.

Sorry Marmi i didnt mean to offend any posters but i only posted this link for the pictures of Mathidle's clothes

No need to apologise, thats just fine, its what the thread is about :flowers:

I think the grey suit is a bit mature, but CP Mathilde look great! :flowers:

Last edited:
Mathilde has really lost weight - you can see it in her face.
She always looks perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom