Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion: December 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixing various prints can result in an awkward outfit. A polka dot dress clashed with an animal-print cost. The colour is unattractive shade of the orange colour that did nothing to flatter Crown Princess Mathilde's complexion. The belt and clutch looked nice though.

A nice and plain outfit, maybe a bit close-fitting, imho.

^^
I agree, although I think that the top part looks a bit strange

I'm not too keen on this red dress. The top part looks odd indeed.

A nice and plain outfit, maybe a bit close-fitting, imho.
Yes, perhaps the outfit is a bit close-fitting but i.m.o., the cut is quite an improvement over that A-shaped one which several of Mathilde's rather short dresses exhibited because this cut makes the princess' silhouette look more hourglass-like.

From rain to sun, that was quick.
Like the dress, but she's mixed, grey, beige, blue and brown.

The last 2 outfits are definitely better than the last couple of outfits before them!

Ermm...is it me or she was having two bags? :ermm:

Btw, a very nice dress, although a little too short for her...

^^
Yes there are two bags, I suppose that in the big one she was carrying the things she needed for the travel

I like this one, although I agree that it's a bit too short, the shoes and the bag are also pretty

Sorry guys, don't like the gray dress. The dress is not tailored to the Princess' figure. It looks like rolls of fabric at the waist and pretty short for a royal.:flowers:

I like her last two dresses, Mathilde looks smashing in vibrant colors, so the red dress was great. I noticed in another picture that her polka dot dress and the coat over it, the inside of the coat had the same polka dot pattern as the dress.:flowers:

I like the white outfit. Summery and nice. I don't understand why she couldn't pair it with a different color shoes. Like red, pink, yellow, purple, etc. But not tan. It's too easy and safe for me. But all in all I love the outfit.

I agree, the match of (very nice) white dress and tan shoes is not the best one, at all; dark grey, or black, or why not blue or red would be a much better choice.

I like this white dress, but she should wear accessories that give the outfit a pop of color.

I like the soberness of the white dress together with the brown shoes and same colour handbag!

Interesting red choice, maybe adding some contrasting color to offset could have also been nice.

The outfits okay, but it would've looked better with different color shoes. Like red, yellow, etc.

This summerly dress looks very fresh and pretty i.m.o.-especially with the fine ribbon around the waist. Though much shorter, it appears a bit like a casual version of the superb robe the Crown Princess has worn at Mary's and Frederik's wedding in 2004.

Mathilde looks so lovely in this combination, she can wear bright colors and she has always looked beautiful in pinks and fushias.:flowers:

The overall colors of the outfit is pretty but the dress in many of the pictures look a size too small IMO. Im not fond of the print either which from a distance looks like polka dots to me.

I don't thinks the dress is to small. It is a nice fit on her, especially with the pink shoes. For me she looked lovely.

She already wore it during the economic mission to India in march
Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom