Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion: December 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for the blue patterned dress. I do like this last one though.

I liked the blue patterned dress and the last one from Day 4 - beautiful and vibrant colours! On the contrary, the yellow dress was rather unflattering and made Mathilde look huge IMO.

I don't mind the dress it's quite nice. :)

stephanievl,
Thanks a lot for posting the photos! :flowers:
The outfits for the day 3 and 4 are all right. Both dresses seems to have a DVF signature designs and patterns. It might be safe to assume that the neon ensemble is by Natan.
The dress for the day 5 is quite lovely. However, I think that the taupe colour does nothing to compliment Crown Princess Mathilde's complexion.

most princesses these days, including Mathilde, are showing too much skin...
I find it quite unattractive, I think that she should be wearing little bit longer dresses.

I find it quite unattractive, I think that she should be wearing little bit longer dresses.

... but her legs are so long and beautiful! ;) I don't mind this kind of 'skin show' at all. The dress is nice, not the best I've seen, and the pashmina & clutch compliment the whole look so nicely. Thumbs up! :flowers:

Clever of Mathilde to use a colourful shawl to brighten her outfit. I like the clutch as well.

I agree with you totally!

im a little surprised that she would wear such a short skirt to an indian event. if it had been an evening event with fellow people of privelege that would be one thing but she is seemingly at an event with the poor. but the dress is rather pretty

... but her legs are so long and beautiful! ;) I don't mind this kind of 'skin show' at all. The dress is nice, not the best I've seen, and the pashmina & clutch compliment the whole look so nicely. Thumbs up! :flowers:
hihi foolishly agree..looks good...thanx much

Although she had great legs indeed, longer skirth would be definitely more suitable.
After all, she it the Crown Princess of Belgium, paying an official visit to India (although called "economic mission").
Btw, the dress looks nice.

In my personal subjective opinion ...

Well ... the short dress might have been viewed as a fashion faux pas and the pashmina might have been used to cover legs. At the same time, I admit that I tend to overlook awkward fashion choices because of Crown Princess Mathilde's deportment. While exuding aristocratism, she carried herself in an unpretentious manner.

It's not like it's a mini dress. Dresses/skirts always hike up a little when you sit. I think it's a very nice dress and pashmina.

I think Mathilde's choice of clothing during her India trip have been very good overall. She is a lovely woman who can wear a wide range of colors very well. I loved the orange and plaid? outfit she wore earlier. The magenta pashmina was a great color on her that really brightened her outfit. The only outfit I didn't think looked good was that neon yellow one. I am not sure if anyone can wear that color well. I think that when she wears bold colors, she looks her best, and when she does more neutral colors, it is best when she accents them with more vibrant colors.

She looks absolutely chic in this suit! I loved its cut and the belt as well.

Crown Princess Mathilde looked professional. I like the shade of grey colour.

I liked this outfit very clean cut and simple and it fit well as far as I can tell.

This shade of grey really suits her and no horrible big pieces of jewelry amazing she looks classic.

I like that the shade of grey is a really light one, perfect for spring. The suit looks very flattering on her. At first I wasn't sure about the white belt, but then it looks like she has some white and blue? shoes on, which I think make the belt look ok. I was going to comment about her hair looking messy to me, but then I saw the umbrella and figured the weather made her hair look a little flat. I just wish she would put a little color on her cheeks or lips - with her fair complexion and hair, and the light grey suit, she just looks a little washed out to me.

What an elegant grey suit. I like how the belt is a slightly different shade so it accentuates her waist.

I like this fresh and pretty outfit on Mathilde. She looks great IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom