12-25-2003, 01:38 PM
Crown Princess Mathilde's Accessories: December 2003 - September 2007
Which shoes has Mathilde worn the past years? Are there photos?
I like details
12-25-2003, 01:42 PM
1. grey-green pumps
2,3. high brown velvet boots
4. grey-green pumps
5. She often wears one color (clothes+shoes), like this purple outfit.
6. simple and elegant grey pumps
7. Mathilde wearing her royal wellies
8. Black sandals with a high heel
9. the asymetrical strap makes these shoes very elegant
10. grey-green pumps
12-25-2003, 02:20 PM
She wears very tasteful and simple shoes. No adornment at all. That is nice.
12-25-2003, 02:22 PM
2. Engagement dinner
12-25-2003, 02:38 PM
1. Elegant white shoes in Turkey
2,3. red pumps (getty & seegerpress):
4. same trousers, but different red pumps :)
5. She certainly loves red! This time with a buckle
12-25-2003, 03:05 PM
nice shades with her dresses makes great with matches!
12-25-2003, 05:22 PM
1. A red purse if you can make it out from Mathilde's matching red outfit
2. Small cream-coloured bag
3. Burgundy velvet clutch for pre-wedding ball for Willem and Maxima of the Netherlands
4. Leather bag to go voting
5. Small evening bag
12-25-2003, 07:43 PM
As someone who's just getting familiar with Belgium Rayalties, I am striked by their likeble appeariance. They both look very natural and positive. HRH Mathilde is very lovely lady, stylish and with a rare 'noble -cute' posture...:)...I love her pregnant photos - it is true - all mothers to be look radiant! :)
12-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Hannelore, welcome to the board.
This is a reminder about the photo posting policy that is used here at LTR. Please try to avoid posting photos directly on this site. We do not want agencies to shut down their websites because we have used up their bandwidth. For alternative ways of sharing photos with other members please read or re-read the Les Tribunes Royales' policy on posting photos.
12-27-2003, 12:28 PM
I took the pictures from other threads on LTR, not from the photo sites, is that all right?
12-28-2003, 02:45 PM
ok maybe not really a purse................... *before princess*
LA HAVANE / HAVANA (CUBA) - 28.7.1999 (679202) LE PRINCE PHILIPPE DE BELGIQUE ET MATHILDE D'UDEKEM D'ARCOZ DANS LES RUES DE LA HAVANE PHOTO © 6492 / GAMMA !!! NE PAS CREDITER !!!
* There is a silence into which the world cannot intrude. There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost*
01-02-2004, 10:28 AM
2. A yellow scarf in Australia
3. Big red shawl in Poland
01-04-2004, 01:35 PM
Join Date: Dec 2003
She's pretty , beautifull . She's a great woman.
01-17-2004, 06:13 AM
Visiting her father in law in hospital, 2000.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1
(0 members and 1 guests)