Crown Princess Mathilde's Accessories: December 2003 - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the information, Catherine. Any idea who makes the sweater she has on in the above picture you posted? PM is always so beautifully put together.

Beige clutch with a golden adornement - - Natan

(seeger,belga, newscom)

p37657511az.jpg
dpaphotos0338615zd.jpg

Last edited:
Grey shoes with a black decoration, Natan (Getty)

red pumps (kira haazen)

Red velvet purse with ruffles from Natan
(Kira Haazen)

Last edited by a moderator:
grey purse with brown lace trimming, matching her coat (Natan)
seegerpress

new shoes with a leopard print (Natan)
(face to face)

Unicef mission to Tanzania (libre match)

It seems all royals feel the need to wear something leopard atleast once, I dont think they go well with the conservative coat.

Leopard print pumps are actually very stylish and fashionable.

I love a women who knows how to wear scarves. They are very elegant.

purse from Armani (photo:Olivier Polet)

Purse that matches her coat, from Natan (photo from kids.be)

Beige pumps from natan. I like these, very nice with the double straps (face to face, point de vue)

Catherine, Do you know anything about the coat she has on in the above post? There is a very interesting leaf-like design subtly woven into it. Is it a Natan? Or I was even wondering if it might be African fabric given to/purchased by PM on a previous visit that has been made into a coat. I'm not all that crazy about it but I do think it is interesting.

I enjoyed looking at all the hats,there are some wonderful hats but also a few awful one's.

1. purse at the Luxemburg festivities, Natan (Bruno press)
2. gorgeous purse for the Swedish festivities, Natan (UK Press)
3. Lilac purse matching her gown, Armani (palaces.thai.net - thanks to Johann)

I really love these red shoes (from Natan), worn at the Dutch state visit to Belgium (PPE)

shoes from Natan (who got his idea from Roger Vivier), in green and pink. (getty, gamma).

2 glittering purses and a trendy summer bag with bamboo handles.

Isopix & gamma

Hannelore said:
2 glittering purses and a trendy summer bag with bamboo handles.

She always dresses so beautifully- does she have a stylist, even after all these years?

No, she gets some advice from the couturiers she frequents - like everybody who goes there, but she has no personal stylist.

She has really outstanding personal taste, imo. Very classy.

Has she any type of training in design at all?

Catherine -- thanks for all the wonderful photos in the BRF threads -- sating our appetites for seeing this lovely family during what is a 'rather' quiet period! -- however much they do deserve it!

Does anyone know what size shoe Mathilde wears? B/c in some shoes her feet look very long. She looks like she wears an 11. Not that there anything wrong with having big feet. Its just my observation. (It runs in my family.My mother wears an 11 and I wear a 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom