POLFOTO 11.06.2004 Kronprinsesse Mary og kronprins Frederik under kanonsalutten på Fredensborg Slot. Morgenduelige venner, Studentersangerne og Det Kgl. Kapel var mødt frem for at markere prins Henriks 70 års fødselsdag med en festlig morgensang for prinsen. I aften er der middag på Fredensborg Slot.
I think Mary's hair looks much nicer when she parts it in the middle (or to the side) rather than just having it straight back. I really love how Mary has done her hair in the first photo (it's actually how I have mine a lot of the time :p). I don't know about the second one. Although it's following the 'parting' formula, there is just something about it that doesn't appeal to me.
1. Mary and Frederik in Thailand for the Tsunami Victims Memorial
2. Mary and Frederik during their trip to Japan
3. opening of danfoss universe May 5, 2005
4. May 7, 2005: Prince Frederik accompanied Princess Mary as she baptized her second ship "Gudrun Maersk" in Odense
5. Princess Mary roaming the grounds of Fredensborg (pic taken after the pregnancy announcement) (courtesy of Billed Bladet)
6. May 12, 2005: Princess Mary awarded the Research Communications Prize to Bente Klarlund Pedersen