Crown Princess Mary's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: March 2004 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2008 Mary attended the receiving the Corps Diplomatique at the Christiansborg Palace in Copenhagen

Back view -- Side view
(seegerpress)

Denmarks Crown Princess Mary arrives to the Science-Conference held at the Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket in Copenhagen Thursday, January 24.
ANP Beeldbank

I like her current hairdo! This cut suits her quite well, especially the bangs!

Last edited:
Denmarks Crown Princess Mary arrives to the Science-Conference held at the Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket in Copenhagen Thursday, January 24.
ANP Beeldbank

I like her current hairdo! This cut suits her quite well, especially the bangs!

What a perfect length for Mary. Length & bangs suit her very well.

Not sure I like the fringe but then I am just not keen on one generally I am a hair of the face gal. She is lovely though I'm just happy she is growing it out.

May 5, 2008 official visit to Iceland - Gala dinner

When I first sew it, I liked it, now I really dont like it & I dont think it suits her.

Side view ** Front view
(ANP)

When I first saw it I liked it... and I still do. :lol:

Here's a pretty side view:
http://i31.tinypic.com/54drb8.jpg
Seeger

I think this kind of "girly" hairdo suits her alot.
I am not a big fan of the "big" hairdos she often wears (especially with the Ruby Tiara).
I prefer it the way she wore it yesterday.

I like her hair from last night in most of the pictures - there were a couple of angles where I didnt think it looked so great but overall I'm pleased with it.

Side view ** Front view (ANP)Jan 3, 2008 Mary attended the receiving the Corps Diplomatique at the Christiansborg Palace in Copenhagen.
This is one of the styles that Mary favours which, unfortunately, does her no favours at all. :ohmy:

But this . . . . . . .

May 5, 2008 official visit to Iceland - Gala dinner Side view ** Front view (ANP)
Soft, feminine without being fussy. I really love this new style and hope to see variations on it when wearing a tiara. :wub:

I love the hats she has. Even the casual ones.
Me too.
I love it that royals (or some of them ) still wear hats. Unfortunately some of them wear hats that look too modern or crazy and ridiculous. But most of Mary's hats look really classy. I like that.

Not that I want to start a new rumour - but I actually had the same thought as Auntie - thought so too at Joachim and Marie's wedding - but then again she looked so slim around the waist.
We just have to watch Letizia to find out if Mary is pregnant - or vice versa :D

Not that I want to start a new rumour - but I actually had the same thought as Auntie - thought so too at Joachim and Marie's wedding - but then again she looked so slim around the waist.
We just have to watch Letizia to find out if Mary is pregnant - or vice versa :D
Oh my, it is so nice to have someone agree with me and not fly into a rage when I say a very neutral opinion, I commented the same about CPss MMarit and no sparks flew. Yes in my honest humble opinion CPss Mary seems to have a fuller face lately, (look at "dazzling"'s avator) is anything wrong with that?!!:ohmy:

Last edited:
No, nothing is wrong with that. However, to get back on topic... I'm glad to see Mary wearing hats again. The one she wore this afternoon is one of my favorites.

:)

I'm pleased to see her wearing hats again too. When she wore this one the first time she was preganant (with Christian, I'm pretty sure) and wore it with a beige/light brown summer dress, and I didnt like it then, but I certainly like it this time.

i adore that purple hat that Mary wore and it works so well with the outfit

Yes I agree, it certainly suits her. I love how refined it is, there is next to no decoration on it, and it looks great.

Yes I agree, it certainly suits her. I love how refined it is, there is next to no decoration on it, and it looks great.

yes quite a few of her hats are plain that means they can be recycled over and over

Yes I agree, it certainly suits her. I love how refined it is, there is next to no decoration on it, and it looks great[my bolding]

It is very difficult to achieve, yet Crown Princess Mary and her designer have done it. This is what I call the French chic ...:flowers:

She really wears hats well. I especially love the purplish-blue hat and the matching coat. She is so elegant.

I usually hate those huge rimmed hats, but Marry does carry them off well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom