Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 9: January 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pretty, thats all. Mary looked pretty.

Really disliking the shoes and the clutch. Everything else is nice.

Crown princess Mary looked pretty in her golden outfit but I'm not liking the shoes and crown prince frederik looks handsome as always ;)

Interesting details on the outfit... I'm not sure about the shoes.

I love the look.I mostly love the shoes.

Have we seen the coat before? Look familiar!

Crown princess Mary looked pretty in her golden outfit but I'm not liking the shoes and crown prince frederik looks handsome as always ;)

Yes, he's looking very debonair in that navy suit.

And I like how his gold tie coordinates with Mary's dress.

Last edited:
I too liked to couples coordinated evening attire (fredrik's tie) Baronress of books- we always seem to be on the "same page". I especially liked C Princess Mary's evening coat!

Last edited:
Her messy hair otherwise detracts from a very nice outfit, especially when she stands next to CP Mathilde. I didn't realize Mathilde was so tall!

So true; Mathilde is well-coiffed with not a hair out of place while Mary's is too long and straggly.

Last edited:
Have we seen the coat before? Look familiar!

Yes, she's worn it before. It's from Prada 2004. She's had it altered to remove the collar so now it has a scoop neckline.

any photos of the dress and coat when she use it beofre?

I didn't like this coat before and all these years later i still don't. At all.

Mary would've looked better if hair was style a bit. That is a lovely coat IMO but maybe if it was a bit more fitted or had more shape.

Last edited:
Mary probably has found a seamtress lately. She has lots of dresses altered.
I don't like the coat-dress as well but if I have to choose between to 2 versions, number 2 is much better.

The shoes are my favourite part of the outfit - does anyone know the designer of them?

Mary would've looked better if hair was style a bit. That is a lovely coat IMO but maybe if it was a bit more fitted or had more shape.
The coat is much more fitted than it was before. It looks very nice now
that it's been modified.

I love her whole look, including the shoes. Her hair doesn't botter me.

I love this coat and the shoes are really cute.

I love the shoes, very fun! The coat is really lovely also.

I think Mary is the very essence of elegance from head to toe. I think the shoes soften the look of the simple lines of her outfit.. Love it all!

I much prefer the altered version of the coat. It now looks much more elegant and polished and classy. Although the pairing with these shoes is not to my taste, they work and Mary does seem to like the odd pair of quirky shoes! I just wish she had taken the time to style her hair - the coat and event really called for it, IMO.

Altered version of the coat is way better but its still not one of my favourite Mary outfits

The shoes she wore in Brussels are Louboutin

Are you sure those shoes are Louboutins? I ask because I don't see the distinctive red sole on them. I think they're darling regardless, but I'm not sold on the coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom