Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 8: July 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a gorgeous dress. Mary looks, well, like a movie star.

Yes I have already said several times if there ever was a woman born to be a future Queen it is certainly Mary.She looks amazing, she really does.

Mary looks, well, like a movie star.

I do hope not.:lol: Mary looks like royalty to me. :)

Crown Princess Mary at a business delegation dinner on November 23, 2011 in Melbourne,
looking great in a wonderful pale pink dress with silver details.

She has worn it before in August 2010 at the pre-wedding party of Prince Nikolaos in Greece.

** Full view ** Upper part ** August 2010 **

Lovely dress and I like it better this time round. :flowers:

The dress looks creased to me, like it could do with a good ironing. It's really unfortunate because otherwise it's a pretty nice dress.

I wonder if she wore the same clutch since it seems to match the hem in the 2010 photo.

I love this dress, such a beautiful color on Mary.

Gorgeous dress! I love the shade of pink and the details :)

I love the dress ,crown princess Mary looks nice as always and crown prince Fredrick as dashing as always ;)

Beautiful dress! I think I like the shoes she wore in Aug 2010 with it better, but other than that she looks gorgeous.

Does this bring the shoe tally up to 6+? The plus is there because I don't know what shoes she wore on her arrival and for her coffee stroll ;)

That's a beautiful color on Mary. What a lovely dress.

The colour and muted nature of the dress reflects the earthy tones often found around the Australian landscape. This dress boasts a distinctly indigenous feel, though I know that not to have been the desired or designed intention of the piece. In light of her current surrounds, it however made for an appropriate choice whether Mary or her staff recognise it or not.

And although I can draw such impressions, I remain as fond of it as I was the first time we saw her wear it and that being said, I hope it's the last time we see Mary wear it to be quite honest.

Gosh it's only the 2nd time we've seen her wear it, I hope she can get a few more wears out of it than that.

:previous: Each to their own.

I personally don't care for it and so would not care to see it again. However, Mary evidently likes it and I see no reason why she couldn't wear it to more private, family orrientated events.

Plenty of wear, just not in the public gaze.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mary at a business delegation dinner on November 23, 2011 in Melbourne,
looking great in a wonderful pale pink dress with silver details.

She has worn it before in August 2010 at the pre-wedding party of Prince Nikolaos in Greece.

** Full view ** Upper part ** August 2010 **

Its a nice outfit, ideal for the event. A ponytail is perfect for the look.

This dress is really nice! It is a special dress, but IMO the most lovely dress in Australia so far.

But what I love more.. Her hair. It's really lovely.

I like the colours of the dress. She looks pretty.

It is quite a bold print with interesting colour combinations. However, the dress and style does suit Mary perfectly. She really looks lovely.

I love the colors and the print on the dress! My favorite in the trip. Her hair looks gorgeous.

I love how the shade of blue catches the eye almost right away (at least it was the first thing I noticed). I think this dress is nice and suits Mary well, but it has just a bit too many colors.

Love this! Looks like a new acquistion...love the turquoise obi belt and bead jewellery - earrings and bracelet - Would love to se the back of the dress, is it a halter neck or a hourglass (?) cutout? The dress is colourful and loose, which kind of sums up Australians too ;)

This dress is really nice! It is a special dress, but IMO the most lovely dress in Australia so far.

But what I love more.. Her hair. It's really lovely.

I agree the dress is pretty but her hair is really lovely. :flowers:

Lovely print and I love those shots of turquoise enhanced by the jewelry. I'm a sucker for bold prints done well.

Like the color mix in her dress especially the light blue really stands out. Her hair and makeup looks good.

I like the turquoise outfit the best, perfect look, great dress & shoes.

The first outfit, I like the black dress & earrings but the shoes are horrible.
Second outfit, I like the pale pink dress but again, not the shoes.

Overall I think that the close-up shots of Mary are partly non-flattering or even horrible, far too harsh make up and in some shots Mary looks like she has some serious sunburn.

Lats dress has interesting pattern, colors are nice too. I only don't like top part, hanging a little on Mary, it's probably because of the cut. Black accessories are great choice.

Late afternoon/early evening reception starting at 4:55 pm and surely lasting around 2 hours,
so I post it here, a matter of definition ;)

Mary as the lady in red on November 25 - not sure about the shade of red, maybe it's a light result.

** Full view ** Upper part **

The red dress is absolutely lovely, color and cut. I quite like the slightly puffed sleeves and the tie on the waist.

The printed dress is very bold in print and I didn't think it suited Mary, it was just too printed for her, though it was a lovely color combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom