Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 8: July 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary has a great body, with or without giving birth to twins, but this dress was hugging her in all the wrong places. The color was great and her hair and makeup looked wonderful.

I don't like the fabric of the dress or the color.

The fabric is what's killing me, it just makes the dress looks so cheappppppp. Love Mary, but this one is not a winner.

I was there and saw her IRL. What can I say? She simply looked amazing. The photos don't do her justice at all.
How nice for you! Were you outside or inside?

I think Mary looks beautiful and the dress suits her very well. Nothing is showing that can't be shown...
Judging from the pics, Frederik thought so too.

The saying that comes to mind regarding this dress is: All that glitters is not gold...

Not a bad dress for Mary but I don't like that part around the neck. Nice hairstyle

At first look I really liked the dress, but after seeing other pics, I changed my mind. It's still lovely but it just seems a little long in the skirt and sleeves and she was picking at the Demi-train quite a bit.

At first glance I liked this dress, but it is unflattering in many pictures. I just think the dress is very unforgiving, because Mary is in great shape, especially after 4 kids.

Not a bad dress but I don't think it looked great on Mary. But hair & makeup looked really nice.

the fact of the matter is that she pulling on her gown numerous times because its too tight....so ill fitting you can see the unpleasant outline of her undergarments......

The dress is too tight. She looks very good from far away and while dancing, but it's very unforgiving in other photos. She has a great figure for someone who has had 4 kids, but to rock this dress you need to be as flat as a pancake! Love Mary, but this is a no from me :(

I do think this is a most elegant and exquisite gown. Simple, classic and so very flattering on Mary. Absolutely beautiful. I do love her earings and classic hair style. Let us not forget Crown Prince Frederik. A very fine and dashing partner for a very lovely Crown Princess. They are such a wonderful couple.

Last edited:
Yeah, a little too revealing :whistling:
I agree that she looks amazing for a mother of four, but let´s face it: the dress its too tight on her.
I don´t think Mary is going to be less wonderful for not having a teen body ;)

Totally agree!

I think she looks good. I like the dress; it's the color that in think nneds to be bolder.

On model dress is hanging, for Mary was too tight. Actually that gown is really ugly.

The dress on the model looks ugly, but on Mary it looked stunning possibly because Mary actually has some 'meat' on her bones. I would kill for a dress like that.

mary has a lovely figure , but the dress didnt suit her at all .

The dress is just hanging on the model. It looked much better on Mary but it isn't one of my favorites.

Maybe Mary just should have ordered the dress in the next size up, so it had a bit of hang on it and got it taken in and up in all the right places...shoulder and hemline...that gown needs to be a bit looser to look good, Mary wore it too tight and fitting, not good!

On model dress is hanging, for Mary was too tight. Actually that gown is really ugly.
Haha, I have to agree. At first I though that it was a lovely dress but I didn´t like it on Mary. Now I see that mega-thin woman in it and looks even worse. So you may be right: it´s the dress.

I thought the dress was beautiful on her. I really love her sense of style.

Sorry to disagree but this gown looks too aweful on the model. The hair, the severe make up and the figure of the model does not suit this dress at all. However, not every gown works with every woman. I do think that Mary brought this rather simple gown to life and gave it the elegance and class it really needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom