The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the colors and the print on the dress! My favorite in the trip. Her hair looks gorgeous.

Old 11-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Majesty

I love how the shade of blue catches the eye almost right away (at least it was the first thing I noticed). I think this dress is nice and suits Mary well, but it has just a bit too many colors.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Courtier

Love this! Looks like a new acquistion...love the turquoise obi belt and bead jewellery - earrings and bracelet - Would love to se the back of the dress, is it a halter neck or a hourglass (?) cutout? The dress is colourful and loose, which kind of sums up Australians too
Old 11-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roskilde View Post
This dress is really nice! It is a special dress, but IMO the most lovely dress in Australia so far.

But what I love more.. Her hair. It's really lovely.
I agree the dress is pretty but her hair is really lovely.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely print and I love those shots of turquoise enhanced by the jewelry. I'm a sucker for bold prints done well.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:57 PM
Courtier

Like the color mix in her dress especially the light blue really stands out. Her hair and makeup looks good.
Old 11-25-2011, 03:16 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

I like the turquoise outfit the best, perfect look, great dress & shoes.

The first outfit, I like the black dress & earrings but the shoes are horrible.
Second outfit, I like the pale pink dress but again, not the shoes.

Overall I think that the close-up shots of Mary are partly non-flattering or even horrible, far too harsh make up and in some shots Mary looks like she has some serious sunburn.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:58 AM
Royal Highness

Lats dress has interesting pattern, colors are nice too. I only don't like top part, hanging a little on Mary, it's probably because of the cut. Black accessories are great choice.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Late afternoon/early evening reception starting at 4:55 pm and surely lasting around 2 hours,
so I post it here, a matter of definition

Mary as the lady in red on November 25 - not sure about the shade of red, maybe it's a light result.

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 11-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The red dress is absolutely lovely, color and cut. I quite like the slightly puffed sleeves and the tie on the waist.

The printed dress is very bold in print and I didn't think it suited Mary, it was just too printed for her, though it was a lovely color combinations.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

The style of the dress is lovely and suits Mary perfectly but not sure about the light red either. A darker shade would look better.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
The printed dress is very bold in print and I didn't think it suited Mary, it was just too printed for her, though it was a lovely color combinations.
Agree and I didn't like the way the top seems to hang on her.
The dress seems a little too long, imo.

The "red" dress looks orange to me. It also seems a little long, and dull, but we are not getting the best photos either.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't like the red or pink dresses at all, the style of the red is too long and I think makes her lokk like a plain jane IMO. The pink looks like a maternity dress.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

The dress looks good on Mary and I like the cut of it. Maybe she should shorten it to right about her knees would look better. The tomato red color looks pretty too
Old 11-25-2011, 04:12 PM
Courtier

Love her latest offering...Love this look with more of Mary's trademark bodice pleats and obi belt...love the sunburnt orange with the nude pumps and the below the knee length...She does things a little different to those around her everytime which sets her apart...The Premiers wife is in a sleeveless, above the knee shift dress and Mary outshines her in a flowy, below the knee, cap sleeved bright dress...This has to be my favourite of the trip so far...Maybe because it seems new too
Old 11-25-2011, 08:19 PM
Majesty

The red makes Mary look very vibrant. I love it.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

The final event of the Australia tour and a stunning look for Crown Princess Mary at a charity
dinner for the Alannah and Madeline Foundation on November 26, 2011 in Melbourne. Perfect!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
Old 11-26-2011, 11:44 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The final event of the Australia tour and a stunning look for Crown Princess Mary at a charity
dinner for the Alannah and Madeline Foundation on November 26, 2011 in Melbourne. Perfect!
Recycled dress from Victoria's wedding last year, I think, with some minor alterations made.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks amazing!
Old 11-26-2011, 01:06 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Amazing dress - love the colour it suits Mary and her dark hair

Closed Thread