Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 7: May 2010 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's a pink dress! Beautiful. Is it just me or does this dress look like something Crown Princess Mette-Marit would wear? I think it is her style. I would think that MM would learn a lot from Mary and not the other way around, but I am surpriced in a good way. Lovely Lovely. Simpel, Elegant and very Royal.

She looks absolutely beautiful! Such a pretty color and it looks wonderful on her. We usually see her in pale, nude colors. What a great surprise!

Lovely show from Princess Mary! The dress is a cross between Victoria's colours and Mette-Marits style. If there was a ever a time to wear bright colors, its during a summer wedding in Monaco.

Gorgeous! Stunning! Beautiful! Love everything about this look.

Th evening dress was beautiful in all ways, the color combination & the cut of it really worked on Mary. I like how she went for such a vibrant color combo.

I love it the whole cut the gorgeous colours ...LOVE

the pink dress just suit princess mary perfectly..the dress is lovely, elegant..and that is a very fashionable colour for this summer, just love it

The dress is great but didn't work on Mary.
The make-up is a bit heavy.
I think 2 one shoulder dresses for one wedding is too much :ermm:

It is amazing that you cannot see on her figure, that she has 4 kids. Philip looks quite pleased with his companion for the night :)

I think it's worn beautifully by Mary. Much better than it would have on Mette-Marit or Mathilde who are often seen wearing evening gowns with bold colours and symmetry, yet their respective sizes aren't as regal or as postured as Mary's.

In my opinion, Mary wears this gown very well and the colours are quite stunning.

Nice of her to use red - as in "Monaco" !!
Philippe also looks more together than usual....

Love the dress, the colours really suit Mary, she looks looks really lovely.
I only wish we had a photo of Mary and Frederik together.

A better quality photo of the dress that Mary wore tonight

Full view ** Front view

Mary looks fantastic! I really like the gown, one of the best dress that she wore

I'm not a fan of fuchsia in general and I don't know if it's the best color for her. Too much make up, IMO. I mean, such a strong color should be enough to stand out. But the cut of the dress is certainly dreamy and she's in a great shape. :flowers:

I found her choice very succesfull. Her gown looked simple and elegant and fitted her very well.

I liked Mary's choices,pretty and simple.This woman has such a nice posture that she will look good even in a potato sack.For me,Mary, Maxima and Mathilde were among the best dressed

:previous:Bravo:previous:This is the best gown I have seen Mary in, in a while. Very elegant cut.(her figure is to die!) Love this color on her and really perfect jewels!!!

Goodness, she is just unbelievable... Perfect posture, gown, hair, makeup, etc. What more can be said?? I am still hoping that someday she will get a proper, impressive tiara. Amazing that she is able to go without one and still look more regal than anyone else... Bravo, indeed!

I love CP Mary's dress! She looked beautiful and the color and cut were very flattering on her. I was kinda wondering if the Queen Ingrid rubies would have added another dimension to her overall look or if it would be too flashy. Any other opinions on that? Oh--I always wonder if Frederik thinks (especially when he sees her on dress occasions like this), "What a lucky man I am!" Of course, if I were married to him I would need regular doses of smelling salts due to my swooning over his good looks!!!

That fuschia dress is a-ma-zing and it fits her like a second skin!
Mary has a great figure.

A better quality photo of the dress that Mary wore tonight

Full view ** Front view

Mary looks fantastic! I really like the gown, one of the best dress that she wore
Mary looked stunning at the wedding dinner!! Everything looks perfect: the colour (which I Love), the cut (fits her perfectly) and her jewels.
This gets two thumbs up from me.

Gorgeous, but I am confused about the colour, in some pictures the dress looks red and the belt pink, and in others they both look pink.
They're not both pink. The dress is pink and the belt or sash is purple.

Last edited by a moderator:
More photos of the one shoulder dress that Mary wore yesterday evening

Side view ** Full view

I like this dress, nice colour and style. Mary was very lovely
To be honest I don't really like the top part of this red dress. I just don't like the way the top part hangs in front - it looks messy to me.

After seeing it again, i have to agree with you, Opal. I don't care for the draping in front. I like the color on Mary but this isn't one of my favorite dresses on her.

How can she be so fantastic beeing mother of four children already???:whistling:

The dress is pink and the belt or sash is purple.

So is it a belt or a sash? I assumed it was a belt but maybe she used her sash as a belt which is a cool idea actually.

Hmm, interesting question. But how would she use her sash as a belt?? Leave it to Pr.Mary and her dressmaker .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom