Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 7: May 2010 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this dress worn at one of the more somber New Years receptions.

Picture details
mary tongit at Maxima's party!
I think she used the dress before but we could not see it becasue it had a green coat on top! somebody can verified that!

Picture details
I think she used the dress before but we could not see it becasue it had a green coat on top! somebody can verified that!

Mary used this dress at the birthday party for Prince Frederik, on May 2008
Another pic

A bigger pic of the dress
Mary looks lovely, the dress is really beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
I am soglad she used it again, sso now we can see it better! lovely dress!!!!! I think she has diferent shoes this time!

Such a beautiful, feminine dress. Always hoped we would see it again! I like Mary's hair this way.

I like brighter colours on Mary. Pastel colours make her look rather pale. She looks nice, but it's not knocking my socks off...

Nice color and lovely feminine - ballerina dress :)

Nothing wrong with her look. The dress is nicely cut and the color is very springy/summerly.

Mary looks really lovely. This is one of my favorites since she wore it to Frederik's birthday. I'm glad she decided to bring it out again. It really is very flattering for her.

I agree with Her Majesty. Lovely dress and Mary looks very pretty but not knocking me out. I was hoping for some new jewels tonight...oh well!:whistling:

Picture details

Pretty dress, but more for an afternoon summer garden party.
Missing some jewelry, a necklace would be nice.

No no,Mary was absolutely lovely in soft pink!She was,I know,as I was there too.She's quiet a lovely character,absolutely,and funny and I think our beloved Frederik is just as much in love with her as when he first met her in Sydney that one evening....:p

Crown Princess Mary looked great. An icy shade of pink became her well accentuating her complexion.

Pretty dress, but more for an afternoon summer garden party.
Missing some jewelry, a necklace would be nice.
hmm, i dunno about that.
the dress itself has lots of brilliants and it shines a lot, i dont think a necklace would be the greatest choice.

hmm, i dunno about that.
the dress itself has lots of brilliants and it shines a lot, i dont think a necklace would be the greatest choice.

No, I did not mean a big, shinny necklace, rather something simple. A small pendant? Or maybe something else, I don't know. I just miss something around the neck.

I'd like this if were full length. But I can't pick on any woman who gave birth to twins 5 months ago. Still, not her best look.

I'd like this if were full length. But I can't pick on any woman who gave birth to twins 5 months ago. Still, not her best look.

I doubt her giving birth to twins 5 months ago has anything to do with what she wore, as she wore that dress before and the dress still was not a full lenght.

No no,Mary was absolutely lovely in soft pink!She was,I know,as I was there too.She's quiet a lovely character,absolutely,and funny and I think our beloved Frederik is just as much in love with her as when he first met her in Sydney that one evening....:p
Lucky you, !!!!!!were there!!!!! wish I was too! Mary looks fabulous!!!!!!!:flowers:

Pretty dress, nice cut, not blowing me away, but I do love her hair, it looks gorgeous.

I'm not a fan of her evening wear in general..and I also don't like seeing her with other royals, I always have a feeling that she has a less 'royal' apperance than all the other ladies.

Like the dress, the color is so soft for CP Mary.
I found the length odd. It has lo be longer or shorter.

The dress is at a length I don't like, it should've been at a full floor length, it looks like it shrank at the dry cleaners IMO. The color is great but does nothing to her.
It looked much nicer with the taffeta coat over it when she first wore it.

The dress is beautiful but I also liked it much better with the coat on as it has a very powerful colour that suited her very well. With only the dress she looks pale imo. The length of the dress is strange I think but I liked on her. Her hair looked beautiful.

Just lovely the colour is just gorgeous is that the gown from Frederick's 40th the one with the limey coloured coat over the top or has someone already asked that question?? Anyway it is really understated and charming I love it

I'm glad she repeated this dress. It's quite nice.

The dress is lovely indeed. If you see the dress from the side - the way it droops at the back, the length in front makes sense. I like it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom