Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 7: May 2010 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lady in red hmmm......:whistling: i still think it is a bit boring. let your inner punk guide you, mary!!!:w00t:

Aw Karel, meine liebe! :heart: U know how much i adore u n' ur posts n' everything u represent,my darling..but..with all due respect..i'll disagree..i already drank 2 Manhattans since i saw that Mary didn't accessorize that fab gown well..if she lets her inner punk guide her forreal, i'll become an alcoholic..:sad:..lemme recommend a super fab stylist to her,p'leeez, mon cherie! :greatidea:

c'mon, that can only lead to the better Seb! what bores me to death is that the new crown princesses are always playing it safe, safe, safe. safe and bo-ring. she here, she needs an explosion! what stylist would you suggest for the darling princess in red, my dear?

Last edited:
Mine..;)..he's amazing n' super duper fab {n' hot btw :heart2: }..my prob is that nowdays Les Princess don't wear Haute Couture anymore..what a waste this world, makes me so depressed,meine liebe..:sad:

Just stunning. And remember to click on the picture, and then on the arrows going in different direction to see a much larger picture of her :D

I am so glad to see Mary back. She looks just as stunning as always. You would never know she just had twins. Amazing how quickly she manages to get back in shape.

I do like the dress but it's a pity that Mary wore her hair down rather than pulled up as the necklines quite closed/tight.

I agree about the hair, the dress is pretty dramatic, too dramatic to go with lose everyday hair.

As it was a cultural award, upswept hair would have looked too over the top and dramatic :)

I like the blue navy dress and Mary looks really lovely

Nice dress but something is wrong . I don't know what though...

This dress looks the the 1 that Princess Ameerah wore to the royal wedding in Britain...just in a different color and neckline.

I do like the dress but it's a pity that Mary wore her hair down rather than pulled up as the necklines quite closed/tight.

i agree with you, the hair was not her best. but i like that prada dress because i like the details of the lace.

I loved the dress and that her hair was down. It looks just stunning IMO :D

The dress itself is pretty, but it does not look good with hair down. Something simple, to coincide with the event, maybe a ponytail or a bun would look way better with this dress.

A ponytail? You did not care for her ponytail to an semi-formal event not to long ago. Why the change?:whistling:

She looks beautiful! I don't remember seeing this dress before.

Last edited:
I love Mary but this time I found the dress pretty old. For me it's exactly the kind of dress woman in their 60's have when they go to theatre for exemple. I saw a picture recently of Raissa Gorbatchev (late wife of the former prime minister of Russia whit exactly the same dress at a reception in London). The cut is not fantastic, maybe too longue (I'm not sure). And of course you are right the hair not like this, She can wear them long but more sophisticated.

http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files/node-images/58/4/4058543-rets-reumert.jpg
Click on the photo to see the very large and detailed view of Mary's face.

Funny! I see no puffiness...and the same wrinkles are there as before!:whistling:;)

For a woman who gave birth 4 months ago, she looks damned good!
She looks beautiful, but god, did she use a paintbrush to apply the make-up?
It´s way too much! I bet you almost can to sink a finger on her face!:ROFLMAO:
It´s a joke, but I think she shouldn´t use too much make-up. I understand she may be tired ( I also would be, four kids, two of them newborn twins :eek:) and so. But please, to hide it it isn´t necessary to look like a porcelain doll.

The picture I posted is very detailed...it is a HQ version. If you look at the other photos from this event (for example, the photo posted by Duke of Marmalade above), you do not see such close details and the make-up does not appear to be that heavy at all.

I love Mary but this time I found the dress pretty old. For me it's exactly the kind of dress woman in their 60's have when they go to theatre for exemple. I saw a picture recently of Raissa Gorbatchev (late wife of the former prime minister of Russia whit exactly the same dress at a reception in London). The cut is not fantastic, maybe too longue (I'm not sure). And of course you are right the hair not like this, She can wear them long but more sophisticated.

I still think the dress is pretty, but I agree with you, it's a bit old. Maybe a little shorter, at the knee lenght, would look better?
But I love the deep colour of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom