Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 7: May 2010 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic, elegant, simple and totally regal!!! This dress is totally Mary! 2 new dresses in a row! Absolutely fantastic!!!! She looks absolutely GORGEOUS! CP Frederik is beaming with his beautiful wife by his side!

Its very boring, the color washes her out. I think this owuld be such a pretty dress in a dark color with a shiney/fabric underneth that gives it some shine IMO.
Looks like Mary did not put any effort in make up and hair for tonight. Looks like she is stepping out to any other event :whistling:
Quite dissapointed about her apperance today.

I respecfully disagree that she looks like she is just stepping out to any old event:flowers: I do agree that the color is not the best on her, but the dress is lovely.

The dress is lovely and exquisitely made, but I have to agree, the color is not one of her best. Her hair and makeup are wonderful.

The dress is lovely and exquisitely made, but I have to agree, the color is not one of her best. Her hair and makeup are wonderful.
Perfectly said princess gertrude!! Love the jewels though!;)

:flowers:I agree the colour is too light, Mary IMO, needs strong colours to 'pop'. Having said that, she looks elegant as usual and maybe she chooses subtle tones out of deference to the bride, being her time etc.:flowers:

I like the dress , not my farite colour, but for me she is the best CP in evening dress

Lovely colour, lovely make, prefer her in something with shoulders and a plunging backline, but she looked beautiful.

Having her hair down suited the dress aswell.

I thought she looked really beautiful, nothing really that "wow" about it, but non the less very beautiful. Her hair down was a good choice as well. It would have looked a bit awkward on Mary to have her hair up and wear a strapless. The first one shouldered white dress is very pretty, but too similar to other one's she has. I wonder what tomorrow will bring!

Very delicate dress and jewelry. :flowers:

Does anyone know who the designer of this nude lace gown is?

Not a good choice for the pre-wedding dinner!!! Disapointed to the choice about the colour of the dress, such a disaster to Mary, nude is not her favorite colour, too silimar to her skin tone.

IMO Crown Princess Mary looked beautiful and serene in this gorgeous gown. Loved the exquisite details on the dress and her hair is lovely- letting down like that. She has a very beautiful body- so well toned.:)

Beautiful gown but the wrong colour for her - I prefer her in something stronger

I cannot decide. At first view I thought the dress was disappointing. Having a closer look I think the details are lovely. The cut is also lovely. The colour isn't the best on her. All in all it was a lovely look, but not her best.

I love her look :) The hairdo went extremely well with the style of the dress IMO. I don't agree that she cannot wear nude or pale colours. She is so lucky to have a colouring that is able to carry off practically all colours - and a body that looks gorgeous in tight-fitted dresses. Lucky girl :flowers:

I love her look :) The hairdo went extremely well with the style of the dress IMO. I don't agree that she cannot wear nude or pale colours. She is so lucky to have a colouring that is able to carry off practically all colours - and a body that looks gorgeous in tight-fitted dresses. Lucky girl :flowers:
Completely agree! I think it's a WOW look in all its simplicity. Delicate and muted as to not be accused of trying to upstage anything, and we know how often that comes up.

I'm undecided about Mary's dress. From a distance it looks a little shabby but up close the detail is lovely, and the shade appears to wash her complexion out.

I'm undecided about Mary's dress. From a distance it looks a little shabby but up close the detail is lovely, and the shade appears to wash her complexion out.

The wedding outfit was just stunning. I love the aquamarine color on her. With the Ingrid tiara it is not easy matching something to the rubies. The second day outfit seems to be the new color for the season. There were two other royal ladies with this color on and they looked just as gorgeous as Mary did.

Stunning Ice Blue dress. She looks wonderful, i'm shocked that she wore the rubies.

This jade green gown is nothing special IMO. She should have kept the white gown for today. She looks beautiful as always, of course.

I've seen worse than white for a wedding.
But this Ice Blue dress is beautiful, more stunning than yesterdays gown.

If she had wore white everyone would have said that she wanted the attention. Not a good choice imo.

Ohh yes I understand what you mean. Even before the wedding, there were rumours and whispers about Mary upstaging Victoria and a white dress would not have helped.

^^
I think Mary choose wisely, she always looks perfect but this time imo didn't want to look as if she was stealing the show so her outfits were ok but nothing special. That's my two cents at least.

I love the dress, especially the color. It's jade or mint green, but I guess it depends on the lighting. She's in my top three dresses:

Princess Rosario
Princess Mathilde
Princess Mary

I also loved Claire's gown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom