Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 7: May 2010 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I thought the one photo of Mary was awful. I think that she was tired and a bit dehydrated. But she is not that old. So I'm willing to chalk it up to bad day. Of course she ages like everyone, but I think it just looked worse that day.

You are right, she is definitely not old and not aging badly. She looks amazing most of the time.

I have a feeling this is either the Vietnam dress or the dress worn at Queen Margrethe's birthday concert. My money is on the latter.

She starts with a 10. White looks so good on her.

It looks like a new dress? Or is this the same dress from QM's birthday party? She looks great as always.

It looks like a new dress? Or is this the same dress from QM's birthday party? She looks great as always.

It's a new dress from Malene Birger A/W 2010 Collection. The white gown from QMII's birthday worn at the Royal Theatre event was from Jesper Hovring.

Mary comes out of the gate shining! I loved her outfit for day and this dress is lovely. Wish we could have better pics. Jewels look amazing!:flowers:

How amazing!! So beautiful. The shape and style highlight her figure. Perfect!!!

A new dress, I hope we'll see all new dresses this weekend.
It's beautiful in all.

Fantastic dress - CP makes us an appetite for more :D Beautiful hairdo and jewelery - especially earrings.

I think she looks very good, elegant and classy, we'll see what else she brings to this trip

I think the dress is very lovely and it was quite a nice dress for the event. I'm glad she did't decide to wear this dress for the actual wedding, since it looks nearly white in some pictures and it would probably not really work with a sash. All in all I really like the dress. Her hairdo and jewels were wonderful.

Pretty dress.

Its very boring, the color washes her out. I think this owuld be such a pretty dress in a dark color with a shiney/fabric underneth that gives it some shine IMO.
Looks like Mary did not put any effort in make up and hair for tonight. Looks like she is stepping out to any other event :whistling:
Quite dissapointed about her apperance today.

^^
Me too, for another event I would say that she looks nice, but for the gala no.

I think she looks great. The color of the dress isn't my favorite and as for the makeup, she was probably going for the natural look.

:previous: I agree with you, 4Pam, I think she´s one of the best dressed tonight (which is difficult to say, cause I like almost all the dresses). But the colour indeed isn´t the best for Mary, and I wish she had done something different to her hair. Moreover, when I first saw the dress, I thought it was a bit "too Hollywood" for this event, but I usually don´t mind that ;)

Nice dress but I don't like the colour. Not the 'WOW" effect for me!

I love both those gowns and the jewels loved her hair the colours I thought suited her thanks for all the prompt posting

Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling: Pre Wedding Dinner
Outfit

Edit: Detail

Hmm, it may not have this wow-effect, but it looks so aristocratic and classy IMO. It's still a good choice, though we all know the other ladies chose more glamorous gowns.;):flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom