Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 7: May 2010 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this gown cut to a cocktail length dress. It somehow takes away from the shape and I think it looks odd on her. I like the ring the larger one though but am sorry they cut the gown.

Huh? The gown has never been seen in full, why do you assume that it has been cut?

did you saw what she weared last sunday? i like the prada dress, she wore it a couple of years ago... that's something to mention, because she recovered her weight, so she can wear outfits from a few years back...

but, i have to mention this, too. i didn't liked her hair... it was a girlie's style, and that dress deserves an elaborated hairdo. but i love how full of joy she was last sunday!!!!

oops, i wrote this in another thread and i didn't notice, so i have to repeat it here...

i like the prada dress, that lace was spectacular and she recovered the weight enough to use that dress again(she weared it a few years back), but the real problem was the hair. that dress deserves a hairdo like the one she used at the official photos back in 2009 with that dress, those photos are in the drf official site...

http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/f6000c

Last edited:
You are right missMaryanne, the dress thought looking nice, looks somehow odd on her. Maybe it is her hairdo indeed.

I love the color of the dress on Mary, but I'm not liking the design of the dress. If the dress had been sleeveless, I might have liked it more. Her hair and makeup look great, and her body looks fantastic!

:previous: I agree. If the dress had been sleeveless, then it would have looked absolutely stunning on her IMO.

I love her hair like this :)

Gala reception for the South Korean dignitaries

Mary looks good...if a bit covered up.

myroyal's: STATE V

Like the colour of the dress (blue, again!), but the dress itself doesn't do good for Mary. It's kind of shapeless.
Maybe, as already suggested, if it would have been sleeveless, it would have been better.

Mary looks well put together, but I have to agree, her cheeks look different, kind of fuller. Who knows. Mary also looks a bit distracted and sad in the eyes. Might be tiredness.

It's just the pregnancy weight. You guys read too much into things. Her face is definitely fuller this time around, I thought so the moment she came out of the hospital with the twins. I think it's also because of the makeup which is a bit more dramatic than usual. The darker the blush the fuller the cheeks.

I love the dress and the sleeves! And the color is smashing on Mary.

The dress is really pretty,I like the long sleeves on a gown. Mary looks lovely

Its a very pretty dress when you see all the detail. It does seem more like a winter dress, but Mary looked beautiful.

Personally, I don't like very much the evening dress. But the tiara and the earrings are lovely.

I like this dress except visible shoulder pads. Color is perfect for Mary. I wish to see the gown at more informal event without tiara and other grand jewelery. I hope that CP will wear it again soon.

The shoulder pads or whatever they are make it look odd I don't like it. I do like the colour.

i like the dress, but i don't like mary's look at that gala...she looked gray to me, too.

I like this dress except visible shoulder pads. Color is perfect for Mary. I wish to see the gown at more informal event without tiara and other grand jewelery. I hope that CP will wear it again soon.

agree.

with all that stuff the dress details dissapeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't like her look at all. The dress is not suited for her. The whole design just didn't sit well on her. She does look tired, but what do you expect with four children. I hoped she wore a brighter colour, because from the photos, her mood matched...

Is it me, or is her tiara not centered? I do like the amendments to the tiara - it looks complete now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom