Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 6: January 2010 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't she use this dress before???? I like the green and she looks stunning again!!!!!!

She's used it quite a few times.
King Carl's 60th.
Visit to Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

I did that. :lol: Now it's there (tried it several times before without any luck). Wonderful gown! Elegant as always.:flowers:

All of Mary's dresses have been elegant and lovely. Kudos to her.

I love teal color on Mary and the cut is very nice. The tiara and earrings go very well with the dress.

Mary looked simply radiant in that green gown. The color was gorgeous on her, and I thought the one-shoulder look was really modern and chic. I loved the way she styled her hair. Really pretty.

Mary always does something different with her gowns so she can use them alot. I think we have seen this 2 other times at least, but it still looks great. I love this color on Mary! Jewels.. not my favorite but they look good!

The dress color is lovely so is the cut, but in many pictures it looks a bit tight around the waist area which is not flattering.
This is not a tiara dress nor does the tiara look good with it but nice seeing her using the tiara again, its a beautiful piece.

I agree this is one of my all time favourites and it just looks gorgeous am so in love with the photo of CP'S and CPess it really beautiful.

This dress always looks beautiful on Mary, I glad she wore it to this event. :flowers:

Nice to see this dress again, perfect color for CP. Whole look is very elegant. Jewelery going well with the gown.

The repeated petrol dress and the new white dress easily make the "best ever" list for Mary's gowns. Simply stunning.

I thought that the ruby brooch on the white dress was a bit much.

The white gala dress is simply stunning, also I love the red dress.

CP Mary has certainly shone at all of the events.

She looks gorgeous, as always.:flowers: It's good seeing she wore this again!

I just adore the teal, loved the white but was disappointed in the shoes, loved the red but was again disappointed with the pearls but all in all have loved this whole serious of amazing gowns and jewels and thanks for all the posts

The dress is simple, but looks beautiful on Mary. Personally I like her better in brighter colours (like the red dress she wore yesterday). This dress is also really lovely on her and it goes well with the ruby parure.
Another picture

Her hairstyle reminds me on Queen Sylvia ....
I like the dress and especially the brooch - would love to have it too.

She never disappointed me
Yes surely she shone in all the events for Queen's birthday

i have a question, hope soembody can answer, after to see the photos, i wonder what it is the code for dressing, I mean, they are several gala events, all with tiaras, but some with sashes medals and the star broche(sorry i do not how is call) what make the difference? I must say some time i do not like the sashes over the dresses you loose a little bit the magicof them

Do you think Mary and Marie discuss their outfits before the events? Luckily they both didn't wear their red and white gowns to the same events. They both look lovely IMO

I wondered about this too since they switched red and white colors (Danish flag colors) on the first two evening events. First night, Mary in red, Marie in White. At the Royal Theater (2nd night), Mary in white and Marie in red.

I loved Mary's white gown from Jesper Hovring. She was flawless that evening - gown, hair, make-up and jewels.

I loved Mary's white gown from Jesper Hovring. She was flawless that evening - gown, hair, make-up and jewels.

Is the white gown new?
Thanks for the deisgners name.

I really didnot like that apricot gown I thought it was the worse I ha dever seen but the white is just so divine on her thanks for the info

^^
I agree, I think Mary's white version of the gown is much nicer than the apricot one.

I like the teal dress, but the white one is my fave. Mary has looked wonderful all 3 days.

I love all of her gowns that Mary wore for 3 days. One of her gowns I love is the white one. She looks so beautiful in all of them.

^^
not my favourite dress of Mary, imo it doesn't suit her body type either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom