Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 6: January 2010 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is lovely and I think it was a perfect choice for the event. Its nice to see her recycle it in a different way after no wearing it for so long.
The hair looks quit enice and I actually like it open with the dress, it makes the overall look quite soft and very feminine.

I am glad she finally recycled this beautiful dress! :flowers:
I have to admit that I liked it better the way she wore it for the first time (with the cardigan), but nevertheless the dress still looks great on her.

I love the fact that those European princess still recycle there clothes from there first year many other in there position don’t do that

I love the fact that those European princess still recycle there clothes from there first year many other in there position don’t do that

It is interesting to see the pieces again but others in their postion who dont recycle could be for varioues reason such as not having as many events or budget.

I wasn't sure about the length of this dress when I first saw it, but now I don't mind. It looks great on Mary and I also liked the way she combined it with these shoes and the pashmina/shawl!

:previous:
A lace shawl/pashmina was a perfect addition to the ensemble.

I feel that the stockings were a distraction; an off black would had looked better, or even a nude/natural with a plain black pump (not the Louboutin's), imho.

A beautiful dress on Mary. And the lace shawl accents it perfectly.

Love the dress, shoes etc. Mary looks fantastic. I just wish she would have done something different with her hair. A sleek ponytail would have been wonderful with this outfit.

Like the outfit, although something is not quite right with the hem length or something. Makes Mary look a little matronly! IMO:)

Love the dress, shoes and hair.
The lace shawl is perfect with the dress, so elegant.

Great dress, I liked it with the lace shawl better than without. I would love to see our Mary with a great diamond necklace. She's so fair and I think some diamonds always warm the skin a little(hehehehehe)!!! Even if its only something dainty.

I am glad she finally recycled this beautiful dress! :flowers:
I have to admit that I liked it better the way she wore it for the first time (with the cardigan), but nevertheless the dress still looks great on her.

Tiny correction. This was the second time she wore the dress with the black cardigan. April 1, 2005 for a Hans Christian Andersen gala.

The first time was Dec. 7, 2004 at Bent Fabricius' 80th birthday. The dress was worn with a black coat. Check post #13 of this thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f52/may-newsletter-frederik-and-mary-5737.html

It's nice to finally see the full dress without a coat or cardigan!

Beautiful dress! I love the whole outfit. I like her hair as well.

April 8, 2010 - Mary in a pair of jeans, a so blanket looking jacket and a black turtleneck.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

I think it's nice to see her in a "normal" outfit. The jacket is not my taste but still it lokks good. And she seems to be more natural with only a bit of make-up.

I think it's nice to see her in a "normal" outfit. The jacket is not my taste but still it lokks good. And she seems to be more natural with only a bit of make-up.

The jacket is not my taste either, but the style is nice but the fabric isnt. It is flattering and looks quite warming but wouldve looked nicer if it was in a solid color.

she is always beautifully turnout...faultless and perfect.
does anyone knows if she does her own hair and makeup? especially when she goes on an overseas trip - who does her makeup and hair?

she is always beautifully turnout...faultless and perfect.
does anyone knows if she does her own hair and makeup? especially when she goes on an overseas trip - who does her makeup and hair?
this is a very good question, i would think she has a personal hear dresser but i wonder aobut the make up!

She looks very cute here. What is the event? Nice to see that she seemingly gets along with the inlaws:)

I don't know if the outfit is appropriate for this event (I'm saying this because I haven't understood yet what kind of event is this), but IMO it looks just fine. And I agree, she looks very cute with little make-up.

I feel she looks very underdressed, a pair of casual black pants would have looked better.

Is this an event or just a spontaneous thing because is it is the latter and she was just getting the dinner or watching telly then fine but for an official engagement and with the Queen present I think she looks terrible. Gosh Prince Henri is FAT too much of the good life there but I am off topic. I like the jacket but only for an incredibly casual gathering and so on. No bad form IMO

Mary looks good. I love her jacket.

I love the jacket on Mary, and as this was a torchlight pararde to welcome QM and Prince Henrik back home. I think the outfit is very appropriate.
Mary looks healthy, happy and beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom