Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 6: January 2010 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Mary looks stunning! Wonderful white gown AND BROOCH!!!!! :flowers:

The dress is simple, but looks beautiful on Mary. Personally I like her better in brighter colours (like the red dress she wore yesterday). This dress is also really lovely on her and it goes well with the ruby parure.
Another picture

This dress is wonderful. She looks perfect from head to toe. :flowers:

I don't think the ruby tiara and brooch have ever looked this radiant!!!! Mary really looked fantastic! Now I get the red dress and white dress and opposite with Marie in the white dress then red..cute for the Danes! I'm anxious to see what she will do tomorrow because she has really shined these last few days!!

Dear Princess victoria of Sweden
This is how a grown woman dresses!!!!! I love Mary's style her and the Crown princess of spain are the bestest along with Queen Raina:flowers:

Mary is beautiful! Absolute perfection.

The dress is simple, but looks beautiful on Mary. Personally I like her better in brighter colours (like the red dress she wore yesterday). This dress is also really lovely on her and it goes well with the ruby parure.
Another picture

What a great dress on Mary - the simplicity of it and then matched with the big ruby tiara is perfect. My only criticism is the choice of shoes im not so keen on them combined with this dress but i understand that it is difficult to get shoes that woudl look right with this white dress

What a great dress on Mary - the simplicity of it and then matched with the big ruby tiara is perfect. My only criticism is the choice of shoes im not so keen on them combined with this dress but i understand that it is difficult to get shoes that woudl look right with this white dress
I LOVE IT:flowers:

Pictures of Princess Mary at tonight's gala

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07xibCT96s6UP/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00DMaaY4lM6Nr/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06NE1Vg9iMbHe/x610.jpg

I love her look tonight. Simply elegant and lovely. I am glad to see her recycling this beautiful dress. I really adore the colour.

I couldn't praise this look enough - simply perfect! :flowers: What a rich color, wonderful shape and I really like it that she added that adorable pearl necklace!

April 15, 2010
Imageshack - polfoto17914886.jpg

Beautiful white dress, she is always elegant.

A nice dress that reminds me a lot on the dress Princess Marie wore a few weeks ago.

Mary looks fantastic! She looks so Princessy. The dress, the jewels, the hair, are all just lovely.

Mary always looks so classic and elegant! She looks so tanned and fresh!

Is that a new tiara she has on? And the brooch, is it the same brooch she wore on the Australian Vogue cover with her purple dress?

Mary looks stunning in the white gown. Wow!

Do you think Mary and Marie discuss their outfits before the events? Luckily they both didn't wear their red and white gowns to the same events. They both look lovely IMO

The white dress is simply beautiful. The cut and the way it moved was really nice.
he bustier part looked a bit too stiff for the overall look but it worked in a way.
The hair is simple yet really pretty, kind of looks like the dinners hair do without the fringe.
Like the make up.

I notice the she loves her growns a certain fin around the middle like a empire wrist.

I like the dress, it suits really really well on her, color, details drapes...everything. hair is also very beautiful, but to me makeup is a bit heavy?
but anyway,, anotehr perfect look from Mary! ;)

So chic!! Love every piece of Mary's red outfit!!

Hair, gown, jewellery...everything is perfect!! The red gown is one of my favourites and it has been a looong time since we last saw it!

But I am not really excited with the white grecian-style gown. It looks a bit like a wedding gown to me!! Too heavy make up also! However the jewellery are fabulous!!

Stunning, absolutely gorgeus.
Best dress of the evening. :flowers:

Simple but stunning dress. With the rubies going very well. I always like CP's skin, delicate tanned and shiny. The clutch is nice color addition.

She looks stunning! i love this white dress! I wonder who made it???show her figure so good!

I am totall yin love with the white and the jewels are just stunning with it. I was so disappointed with the chose of the red and pearls but this are has restored my faith, so to speak, she looks divine.

Do you think Mary and Marie discuss their outfits before the events? Luckily they both didn't wear their red and white gowns to the same events. They both look lovely IMO
It is rather funny how they seemed to swap colours the last two nights.
Mary's white dress is so light and ethereal looking. Really pretty.

I like the dress but not as much as the white dress.

I agree - and great colour :)

And the moonlight tiara - and brooch in her waist I think, gorgeous. So wish that they have added this tiara permanently to the collection

I love both the gown and the colour on Mary. The hair-do is fantastic as well!

I love this tiara and am so glad she wore it again. It's just beautiful.

didn't she use this dress before???? I like the green and she looks stunning again!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom