Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 5: September 2009 - January 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit at the rock concert was perfect dressing for a Princess to wear on such an occasion. Relaxed and soft, but still with a touch of formality in the rather elaborate drape of the blouse.

CP Mary looks so pretty :p

I love seeing her with a bigger ring. I think it, aswell as the red nail polish, brings personality to her look. Go Mary :notworthy:

Mary in Vietnam at a dinner (I think) in a baby pink sleevless new cocktail dress.
Its too pink for Mary, the pattern or detail/circles on it look interesting. I think if it was in a darker color it would be nice.
The hair looks neat but would look nice with it open with this dress.

Picture

Mary in Vietnam at a dinner (I think) in a baby pink sleevless new cocktail dress.
Its too pink for Mary, the pattern or detail/circles on it look interesting. I think if it was in a darker color it would be nice.
The hair looks neat but would look nice with it open with this dress.

Picture

The link above does not work for me, so here is another picture.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I think the dress is wonderful, but not for her tanned skin atm. I also believe that Frederiks tie matches the dress. :)

I like this new dress but not very sure about the colour! it's maybe too pink for her!

oink oink :pig::pig:
the colour is too Miss Piggy for me, i am glad Frederik did not chose a green tie. very strong shade of pink, another colour would have been better as the dress is lovely.

I love the dress and the shoes too, i think is t he shoes that she used with the gala pink dress for fred's birthday party!

I love the dress and the shoes too, i think is t he shoes that she used with the gala pink dress for fred's birthday party!

I think she looks really pretty. The way the camera distorts the colors it may not be quite so bright. The "mysterious" pink gown. Maybe one day we will see that one. :flowers:

I don´t like this dress :nonono:
I just like the shoes and hairdo this time.

The link above does not work for me, so here is another picture.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto ... [snipped]
This particular shade of the pink colour does not flatter Crown Princess Mary at all. It is very difficult to pull such somewhat candy coloured shade. When photographed, the above colour does not look good. Unattractiveness of the pink colour is further aggravated by the material the dress is made of. I like the hairstyle though.

I don't know if the dress indeed is that pink like it seems in this picture. But I agree, I'm not fond of the material as well. The shoes are the best part of the outfit, I love them.

edit: After I saw the pic above I can say that the colour indeed is far too much for my taste. Too candy-like.

I think she looks really pretty. The way the camera distorts the colors it may not be quite so bright. The "mysterious" pink gown. Maybe one day we will see that one. :flowers:
yes, i die for seing that dress!!!!

I have seen Mary in much better dresses. The pink shoes are to die for, absolutely love them!

Shoes - wonderful.
Dress too pinky. Look strange:p:ohmy:
Hairdo - can be better.

I love the shoes and hair, also the earrings. Dress shade perhaps a little "candy" coloured, agreed. Mary gets it right so often, I forgive her this time.

Definetlyt not a color for Mary. I would have liked to see this dress live cause IMO this is a color that can look cheap so easy. The shoes on the other hand are lovely

I love the shoes and hair, but I agree with everyone else. This color is just too pastel, or too girly for an adult woman. A darker shade would have been really pretty.

I adore Princess Mary's style, but that dress is just wrong wrong wrong. Perhaps if it wear black or white it would look nice. But the material and color just looks so bad. The shoes are gorg though. O well, everyone has their bad days. What is this "mysterious" dress you speak of?

I adore Princess Mary's style, but that dress is just wrong wrong wrong. Perhaps if it wear black or white it would look nice. But the material and color just looks so bad. The shoes are gorg though. O well, everyone has their bad days. What is this "mysterious" dress you speak of?

I think she's referring to the cotton candy pink evening gown she wore last year for Fred's birthday celebrations. No one could really see the dress because she covered it with a sage/pea green cape.

She wore the same pink shoes....LOVE the shoes. :p

I think she looks good here but agree and think this outfit would look better on a blond.

Not so sure, that would be Legally Blonde Reloaded. Or Barbie in Vietnam. I think the colour is wrong in general, doesn't look flattering on any female who is not Miss Piggy.

Not the best color for CP. And the dress is not very nice too, especially the skirt part.

If Mary can't even pull this off, it's bad.....this is just an example of bad design. The pink monster adds pounds to Mary, and is extremely unflattering to her.

I think she's referring to the cotton candy pink evening gown she wore last year for Fred's birthday celebrations. No one could really see the dress because she covered it with a sage/pea green cape.

She wore the same pink shoes....LOVE the shoes. :p

O yes I remember seeing that dress. I looked lovely with the green cape. But I remember thinking at the time that it wouldn't look so good without the cape. Hopefully we will get another look at it one day soon.

I big miss for the almost perfect CP Mary. The color is way too bright, the neckline is unflattering, and the fabric is odd. The shoes are exquisite, however!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom