Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 4: May - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's her bra! The straps are too wide!

It seems more like a lacy top she is wearing underneath her blouse!

The Louboutin shoes are fabulous, however! I think she has them in black too! She wore them when she visited little Prince Henrik in Rigshospitalet back in May!

yes exactly. http://www.merryroyals.com/files/20...arync500sipaphotostwo371421denmarkrelativ.jpg

Louboutin has great models but I don't like this one. It's ugly and tacky with regards to the casual Espandrille style.
The top is ill-fitting, maybe because of the tuck-in and that's why the lingerie shows. Usually Mary is quite sophisticated at such celebrity events but not this time. After all it was all about Jude Law, not Hamlet the play.

The pants and belt and shoes I thought were perfect. I'm not sure why the mocha t-shirt to go with?

I like the mocha blouse,although I know it's too casual for the event.

I would never wear such big pants.They are so unflattering.

Similar perhaps, but I am afraid seeing them in person they wouldn't even come close. The quality of the leathers used would be totally off and would be cheap-looking next to the real thing. I also doubt that the heels are as high as the Louboutin's. No matter. As long as one isn't standing next to Mary to compare, just enjoy! :)
i think like you said as long we do not stand next to her , it is fine! I bought the brown ones and probably like you said it is not the same quality but the shape it is similar and quiet high heels but not like the laboutine,laoutine but to expensive for me.I think that sometimes we do not need to spend huge amount of money to look classy and elegant, just to have a little bit of good taste and good shape and to know what to buy, sometimes I see women that they spend a lot of money and they look terrible! of course I would love to have Mary's wprdrobe, it is fantastic but the reality I can't

I, too, would love to have Mary's wardrobe but more importantly, I would Love to have Mary's stylist! She would be able to put together outfits that would be almost as elegant and chic, but would not necessarily have to be so costly. That is the beauty of a great stylist, IMHO.

I, too, would love to have Mary's wardrobe but more importantly, I would Love to have Mary's stylist! She would be able to put together outfits that would be almost as elegant and chic, but would not necessarily have to be so costly. That is the beauty of a great stylist, IMHO.
yes, to have her stylist would be great and her heairdresser and make up person!

Indeed, Ashelen! But I am afraid this will be deleted as being not relevant but we can dream, can't we? LOL

why not, to dream is free! going back to Mary, i was looking at this web site:
Kronprinsesse Mary
on the left you can clik: at the end: "laeg maerke til" and after scroll down you can see Mary with the dress that she used for Joachim wedding , next to her it is the same dress in red, the interested part for me it is that it is two thin ladies using the same dress but in Mary the dress fit perfect, it looks like she has the perrfect bra or corcet or body shape, the other lady looks like it is just hunging on her, most of the cloths for Mary and special the evning gown the look perfect on her body so I am thinking she uses something undernith to look so good I would love to know what it is and of course I would love to have it! any ideas?:flowers:

First of all, I would think that the designer made the dress exactly to Mary's measurements... custom couture, in other words. Also it is obvious that she is wearing the proper undergarments for that added extra "ultra fit". Also, the bra is usually built in the dress to avoid bra straps, etc. Mary is blessed with an extraordinary figure. It all adds up to near perfection, imo! :)
Many thanks for the lovely photos....

why not, to dream is free! going back to Mary, i was looking at this web site:
Kronprinsesse Mary
on the left you can clik: at the end: "laeg maerke til" and after scroll down you can see Mary with the dress that she used for Joachim wedding , next to her it is the same dress in red, the interested part for me it is that it is two thin ladies using the same dress but in Mary the dress fit perfect, it looks like she has the perrfect bra or corcet or body shape, the other lady looks like it is just hunging on her, most of the cloths for Mary and special the evning gown the look perfect on her body so I am thinking she uses something undernith to look so good I would love to know what it is and of course I would love to have it! any ideas?:flowers:

I would be surprised if Mary didn't use some sort of shaping undergarment, like spanx. Mary also has another advantage over many of us- she can afford to have her clothing custom made and/or custom tailored to her body.

Thank you for the beautiful pics,Ashelen!I agree with the ladies above,the change of the dress from the model's body to Mary's is dramatic.I guess these royal ladies can order anything they want from the designers and even add the changes they want.Again,Mary looks gorgeous in all pics!

Thank you for the beautiful pics,Ashelen!I agree with the ladies above,the change of the dress from the model's body to Mary's is dramatic.I guess these royal ladies can order anything they want from the designers and even add the changes they want.Again,Mary looks gorgeous in all pics!
Dramatic? Why? Of course Mary is shorter, but her body is wonderful! After 2 kids she is really in shape! I actually think is has a better body than what she had back in 2004! It's more athletic now! :flowers:

Dramatic? Why? Of course Mary is shorter, but her body is wonderful! After 2 kids she is really in shape! I actually think is has a better body than what she had back in 2004! It's more athletic now! :flowers:
i agree with you but now she has a trainer and all that jazz probably, still the dress fir perfect on her like most of the dresses compare with the model it is a huge different and she is thin too. pity we can not know what I would love to know what brands she use for undergarmets???

I suppose Mary has her undergarments made for her, as well. lol All kidding aside, even if we knew the brand, they wouldn't necessarily be the correct fit for us, as we don't have her body shape/type.
Of course Mary works out, as one can see that her body is well-toned and firm. She just seems to have it all... sigh.

I like this dress. Maybe it should be little longer.
Her hair-do, brooch and bag all suite to each other and for her.
She look very elegant in this cocktail outfit.

Imagine this dress but longer like an evening dress...

Is there no end to her beautiful dresses?? Mary is glowing and as usual, looks WOW!! She is quickly becoming The epitome of how a CP should look. The embroidery is beyond description... lovely but not over done. I like the length but would not have any objections to it being a tad longer. She can pull off the shorter length, however! Even Frederik is looking better, these days....

August 28, 2009 - A black cocktail dress with embroidery

Picture ** Picture 2
I love her look! The shape of the dress is perfect! I actually find that she looks sexy! And so does my brother who saw me watching the picture! I guess black and tight is sexy! I don't know if that is good or not for a Crown Princess! :lol:

Oh and the cut around her neck and shoulders is divine! Good job Mary!

However, I do have some objections about the huge pattern! I actually couldn't see what it is! Is it a flower? I guess I have to wait for better pictures! And even though I was kind of curious about her hair colour, when she changed it, I now think that it is wonderful and suits her very well!

Now that is one SCREAMIN' beautiful dress. Mary is perfection, her skin is glowing her hair is lovely. Jewels? Stunning! Great fun to see an evening event! I was growing tired of casual, even of Marys idea of casual!:D:D:D

About Mary's hair...
On the picture 2 it looks like even Fred isn't sure about colour of his wife's hair.:lol:

About Mary's hair...
On the picture 2 it looks like even Fred isn't sure about colour of his wife's hair.:lol:

To me it looks like he can't believe his luck at getting such a beautiful woman! She looks gorgeous. Love the dress and the embroidery. Hope we get a closer look at the design. Perfect!

To me it looks like he can't believe his luck at getting such a beautiful woman! She looks gorgeous. Love the dress and the embroidery. Hope we get a closer look at the design. Perfect!
After few years together it can happen too:flowers:

I really like Mary's today ... yesterday

I love her hair. It looks really nice in this style and color. The cut of the dress is very elegant, and looks gorgeous on her figure. I'm just not that keen on the embroidery. I think the dress would have looked nicer without it. Maybe it is just the angle of the photos. Perhaps I need to see the detail...not sure. Otherwise, everything else about this look is perfect.

I love her look! The shape of the dress is perfect! I actually find that she looks sexy! And so does my brother who saw me watching the picture! I guess black and tight is sexy! I don't know if that is good or not for a Crown Princess! :lol:

Oh and the cut around her neck and shoulders is divine! Good job Mary!

However, I do have some objections about the huge pattern! I actually couldn't see what it is! Is it a flower? I guess I have to wait for better pictures! And even though I was kind of curious about her hair colour, when she changed it, I now think that it is wonderful and suits her very well!

I agree on what you said she is just beautiful. I wonder if the cut around her neck and shoulders was of Mary's making with the way she used the brooch.
She just gets better and better!!!:flowers:

I'm not in love with this dress, these's something that's just not right for me with it. Can't put my finger on it though. Her hair and makeup are beautiful though and Frederick looks very polished for a change.

I thought the embroidery was another boquet haha but other than that Mary and Fred look beautiful!

I suppose Mary has her undergarments made for her, as well. lol All kidding aside, even if we knew the brand, they wouldn't necessarily be the correct fit for us, as we don't have her body shape/type.
Of course Mary works out, as one can see that her body is well-toned and firm. She just seems to have it all... sigh.
of course we do not have her exactly body and it is true what you say even if we would know the brand doesn't mean will be perfect for us, still i would love to know the brand, but out there it is a lot of communers looking good as her
i love this dress it is beautiful!!!!!!!

Oh, Princess Mary is terribly beautiful, in the black dress!
Like a star, her choice is elegant and unforgettable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom