Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 4: May - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mary looks Wonderful in this dress! As a matter of fact, I think she looks fantastic from head to toe!! Thanks for the additional photos, jinigirl.

She looks pretty ,but I think the shoes might be pink

Thank you Jinigirl. Mary did look beautiful in that outfit last year.
x

I loved ALLLLLL The evening outfits at the statevisit from Greece ! TOO PRETTY!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Princess Mary looked stunning for Prince Henrik's birthday: One ; Two ; Three
I love the wonderfully bright colour, and the way it hugs her figure.

I agree with everyone else. The color is beautiful. It looks great against her fair skin and dark hair. I really like the draping on the skirt, and the fact that she wore a neutral colored shoe. It sets off the dress.

Perfection! Mary has done it again.... Love the skirt and the way it "folds" and the off-center neckline. And the color is to die for. Can't wait to see more photos!

lovely dress .Nice color and nice accessories.

Thank you, sgl! It is just as I said....Perfection! Regal, simple elegance.

She looks perfect! I love that colour on her

Now, that's more like it. She looks exquisite!

i love the dress, the hair and the make up! does she use falso eyelashes? i am sure this is somewhere here in the forum how tall is she? and anyone knows her weight?
thank you for sharing the photos

From what I've read, Mary isn't really that tall... around 5'6" 1/2 to 5'7" (which is short, imo simply because I'm 5'11".)

As for her weight, who knows; in fact, I highly doubt anyone knows for a fact how much she weighs, really. Most guesses are nothing but pure speculation and gossip.

From what I've read, Mary isn't really that tall... around 5'6" 1/2 to 5'7" (which is short, imo simply because I'm 5'11".)

As for her weight, who knows; in fact, I highly doubt anyone knows for a fact how much she weighs, really. Most guesses are nothing but pure speculation and gossip.
thank you, i am 5'4" 1,63 meters and i am 110 but i alays consider myself thin but when i see her phhts and i compare with mines she really looks even thiner than me, i was just curous!
thank you so much!

thank you, i am 5'4" 1,63 meters and i am 110 but i alays consider myself thin but when i see her phhts and i compare with mines she really looks even thiner than me, i was just curous!
thank you so much!

I saw the info in this site but I'm not sure whether it's accurate:
Kronprinsfamilien

That colour looks really good on Mary and the cut is really flattering.

Mary needs to invest in more of this pink color. Really great on her!!

I love the dress. Especially the colour! It looks just great with Mary's skin and haircolour!
The accessoires are great too: simple and elegant.

Picture

Wonderful dress! I agree with everyone, that bright pink is lovely and suits Mary. I also love her shoes, they´re stunning. Great hairdo, too :flowers:

Can't wait for tonights outfit. :flowers:
The same here :) - I am so hoping to see the pretty pink dress she wore for Frederik's birthday last year - which was only seen under that gorgeous green coat. I would love to see all of the dress.

That would be wonderful, wouldn't it? Trouble is, last time she wore it , it was raining! Doesn't bode well for that dress....

That would be wonderful, wouldn't it? Trouble is, last time she wore it , it was raining! Doesn't bode well for that dress....
I sure would.
Well, it must be her 'rainy' dress then:D It is raining cats and dogs right now here in Denmark - after we have had a very warm and dry couple of spring months.

That dress is gorgeous.I prefer Mary's hair just like that,dark brown/black rather than that redish hair she used to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom