Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 4: May - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whowwwww! She is absolutely stunning . I've never found Mary beautiful but in this dress she manages to look very pretty !:flowers:

Joining the above opinions, I too say that Crown Princess Mary looked magnificent in a simple column gown. I like the layer detailing on the dress.

In this gown, Mary is simple elegance.....

I love love the dress! But , I do not like the hairstyle! Perhaps if it had been higher it would look better! Because now, for me, it does not fit nicely with the earrings! And then perhaps a better choice of earrings would have been better! It's too much! I love big and impressive earrings. I wear them myself.
But that is too too much!

What do you say?

I say the earrings are fantastic with the dress, as there is no other jewellery worn. This is a very classy Mary.
I don't see there is too much of anything just plain and simple elegance.

Wearing such large, elaborate earrings with an understated dress, no other jewelry, and a classic hairdo, is undoubtedly the best way to wear them in an elegant fashion... and that's what Mary did.
A perfectly classy appearance.
I'm quite certain we will see this gown sooner or later with pieces of her aquamarine set, which will look beautiful too, on more formal occasions than this one.

I agree with you:flowers:
The ball gown is beautiful but the earrings are too large

Princess Mary's sky blue gown is simply stunning! Her earrings looks beautiful with the gown.

I'm little confused...
I'm not sure on which way this dress would look better with or without more jewels...

The white dress Mary wore on the 2nd night of the Greek visit, was originally worn 27/6/2006. A picture from that day was posted earlier in this thread, I just happened to come accross one in my collection last night which was dated. Unfortunately, the commentary was not in English so I cant tell you what the event was.

The white dress Mary wore on the 2nd night of the Greek visit, was originally worn 27/6/2006. A picture from that day was posted earlier in this thread, I just happened to come accross one in my collection last night which was dated. Unfortunately, the commentary was not in English so I cant tell you what the event was.

It was the re-opening of the New Carlsberg Glyptotek Museum on June 27,2006.

I'm little confused...
I'm not sure on which way this dress would look better with or without more jewels...

One day maybe we'll see Mary with more jewels and you can decide.
x

Mary looks absolutely stunning in this gown! And she Feels beautiful in it as you can see she is positively Glowing!! Perfection from head to toe, and front to back, IMO.

She has worn that white Prada dress for a second time for the first day of summecruise in June 2008
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08iii/07_Frederik_og_Mary.jpg

I like it most at the first occasion in 2006.

Mary looks absolutely stunning in this gown! And she Feels beautiful in it as you can see she is positively Glowing!! Perfection from head to toe, and front to back, IMO.
I totally agree with you. She looks fantastic.
I like even more the dress seeing the back. It´s wonderful :flowers:

am i the only one who utterly hates the dress ? :ermm:
Which one are you talking about? :ermm:

However, be assured that you are probably not the only one . . . . . . just the first to post your differing view. :D

Different strokes for different folks! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom