Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 4: May - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so very much, sgl!!! I too have always loved this dress and hoped that she would recycle it! I remember it so clearly now and, as I recall, she also wore a pair of beautiful shoes with it. Lovely, lovely Mary.....

Interesting that it looked prettier somehow in the earlier pic..... Must have been the bright sunlight. I also liked her hair and earrings more. Still such a pretty dress!

This dress is wonderful.Red suits Mary so very much!

I was a little surprised,though,that she repeats it so often.

Oh, the dress is so perfect, the colours are fresh and light. It reminds me a bit an Indian outfit.

This dress is wonderful.Red suits Mary so very much!

I was a little surprised,though,that she repeats it so often.

:previous:
Is it red? I always thought it was pink :flowers:
I haven't seen her in red or pink recently. :)

I loved her latest outfit for the party! She looked absolutely beautiful!

As a matter of fact, I like her hair more than I did at Frederik's 40th birthday party! It looks more natural this way. I like the overall look much better than I did back in 2008!

The clutch she has is much nicer too than that white one with pearls that she had last year!

2008: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08ii/fred40th3-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08ii/fred40th2-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08ii/cumpleanos-federico2a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08ii/fred40th1.jpg

2009: Photo

Pity that we can see her shoes this time! :flowers:

I feel that in 08, at Fred's b-day she looked more groomed and put together, now she looked more casual

This time I like the hair - looks nice and well organized although simple.
In 2008 look I didn't like hair at all - massy and added nothing to this gorgeous look.

I suppose this time she wore "naked" shoes - matches the clutch.

You're right,the 2009 hairdo is much more flattering,yet simple.
But I like the 2008 earrings,their design is so rare!

I can't decide about the color of the dress:not exactly red.Coral maybe?

You're right,the 2009 hairdo is much more flattering,yet simple.
But I like the 2008 earrings,their design is so rare!

I can't decide about the color of the dress:not exactly red.Coral maybe?
I believe coral is right! Maybe a more pale hue of coral! But I love the dress! It's divine!

Those Marianne Dulong earrings are beautiful, but I didn't really like them when she wore them in Frederik's birthday party with her hair down!

I like the colors of this outfit and the belt, but I don't care for the tucked-in look. I find it to be a bit too masculine-looking. Mary does look very nice in this mocha shade, though.

suss2

I love the dress. Especially the colour! It looks just great with Mary's skin and haircolour!
The accessoires are great too: simple and elegant.

Picture
I believe that this is the dress she wore under a matching hot pink coat with a black hat on the summer tour she and Frederik took around Denmark after their honeymoon. She was wearing it when Frederik kissed her on the balcony in Arhus (I may be incorrect about the actual town).
It didn't look as gorgeous then, because the matching coat was straight around the hem and showed the dip of the dress on either side.
However, worn like this it is stunning!

Oh my. Mary looks absolutely stunning from head to toe! The design of this dress is exquisite with it's intricate detailing and fit. The color is to die for and her hair and accessories finish it off beautifully. This deserves another outing!

the bra shows on every single pic :yuk:
Marys hemmelige møde med Jude Law - MSN Starlounge

mary's outfit is very casual for the event, ok but blah, fred looks perfectly dressed for the occasion.

I don't think that's her bra! The straps are too wide!

It seems more like a lacy top she is wearing underneath her blouse!

The Louboutin shoes are fabulous, however! I think she has them in black too! She wore them when she visited little Prince Henrik in Rigshospitalet back in May!

mary's outfit is very casual for the event, .

It was a private night not an official event so her outfit is good for it! and moreover I guess the play was outside and not inside the castle (I may be wrong for this) so she needed to be warm

Similar perhaps, but I am afraid seeing them in person they wouldn't even come close. The quality of the leathers used would be totally off and would be cheap-looking next to the real thing. I also doubt that the heels are as high as the Louboutin's. No matter. As long as one isn't standing next to Mary to compare, just enjoy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom