Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 4: May - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the dress is very elegant, Mary looks fantastic. I quite like the jacket, it is very pretty. Overall very stylish.

It is a very elegant outfit,I like specially the jacket:flowers:

I like the blue dress alot. It looked better with the ruby tiara and without a necklace.
The white dress is nice too.

I've just placed the caplet! Wasn't it the one Mary wore to a ballet when she was pregnant with Christian???

I'm sorry I dont have time to find a link now, but hopefully either I'll try to get back to it later or someone else will know the one I mean and be able to confirm/reject my thought.

Yes - she also wore it to one of the dinner in the Australia tour ( i think it might have been whilst in Tasmania) and then later to various weddings since then as well as at the ballet

I like the blue dress alot. It looked better with the ruby tiara and without a necklace.
The white dress is nice too.
I too like the blue dress, her jewelry seems to be a bit mis-matched to me. None of it looked like it went together.
The white dress is a good one on Mary, and I love the caplet with the dress, it gives it a little more sparkle.

:DLove, love the white dress and the jacket!! Earrings are also gorgeous. Mary has looked even better than her usual beautifulness this State visit!!

She has been looking dazzling the three last nights: The beautiful aquamarine gala, the white cocktail with the gorgeous gold cape and finally this beautiful beige dress WOW !!!!

The latest dress is actually a very light pastel blue, and it's wonderful - sleek and flowing, managing to combine a touch of Grace Kelly with the air of a ballet dancer.
Perfect styling too with the oversized earrings (which could easily go wrong with a fussier dress) and the chignon... most elegant overall.
CP Mary has indeed looked fabulous three nights in a row.

I wish we could get the real color of the dress. On another board they said it was ice blue silk chiffon. Whatever color it is she looks stunning. I love the earrings!

Thank you Boris! Funny how each monitor shows a different color.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the gown as light blue. Mary looks gorgeus. What a beautiful dress!! I love her latest looks

I love the last three evening looks. The white dress and caplet is especially my favorite. It is stunning.

Mary has looked wonderful the past three days.

Its a beautiful gown as well as color. The cut seems to just flow and hnag nicely, its a loose style dress but still shows that she is a toned nice figured person and doesnt make her look like she is wearing a sack. Its really nice to see Mary wearing such big earings ( they look Indian styled ). I like how everything was kept very simple even the hair and used oversized earings.

Wow, Mary looked gorgeous! The dress is really bautiful. I love how she combined the hairdo and the large earrings. It's a perfect match. :queen4:

Simply stunning!!!

Anyone knows the designer? Hope it's danish since it was the Danish Fashion Awards.

CP Mary looked stunning in all the last events.
I love the way she recycles her outfits by bringing new accessories,it prevents them from being boring.

I am happy Mary got back to dark hair color.
She looked stunning last days as always, any close ups of the last evening gowns?

Generally, she looked elegant during the visit. Especially, the white dress was lovely.

the ice blue chiffon dress is so beautiful - it reminds me of the one Dian wore at the Cannes film festival which had been inspired by Grace Kelly

I agree, the gown is very beautiful! Mary looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom