The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 04:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
State Visit from Greece- day 2

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vi5kz4.jpg
Polfoto

The first time Mary wore this dress:
http://i41.tinypic.com/jpiftl.jpg
Polfoto
Very, very beautiful dress
It really suits her. She looks gorgeous.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 05-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Royal Highness

CP Mary and save
Billed-Bladet - Kongelige i genbrug under det græske statsbesøg

Old 05-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEENECE29 View Post
How many members of the royal family wore the same outfit, to Marie & Joachims as they did to the greek dinner last night? x
Old 05-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
How many members of the royal family wore the same outfit, to Marie & Joachims as they did to the greek dinner last night? x
Looks like Her Majesty and the Crown Princess had the same idea of wearing what they wore to the wedding last evening.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Courtier

She's beautiful, as usual.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Aristocracy

I am sorry but I must be honest. I think the dress is simply beautiful but it doesn't suit Mary, I think her arms are too think and strong, it is better to hide them. I think the arms' part of the dress is not neccessary and I think she is so tall and slim enough to carry the dress honestly.

I like her outfit in the second day much more. I still think that her outfit in the gala, the necklace is inappropriate! But I do like the wedding tiara much more than the ruby one, it is simple and not too heavy as the ruby one and it makes the whole look fresh and match it!
Old 05-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I've just placed the caplet! Wasn't it the one Mary wore to a ballet when she was pregnant with Christian???

I'm sorry I dont have time to find a link now, but hopefully either I'll try to get back to it later or someone else will know the one I mean and be able to confirm/reject my thought.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Mary's new white dress
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Old 05-20-2009, 04:03 AM
Royal Highness

I love this white dress! It is beautiful and summer-like and I think that it fits Mary to perfection.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:56 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
State Visit from Greece- day 2

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vi5kz4.jpg
Polfoto
The first time Mary wore this dress:
http://i41.tinypic.com/jpiftl.jpg
Polfoto
very elegant dress but again the jacket ... looks better without (see first time).
Old 05-20-2009, 06:17 AM
Courtier

I agree the dress is very elegant, Mary looks fantastic. I quite like the jacket, it is very pretty. Overall very stylish.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

It is a very elegant outfit,I like specially the jacket
Old 05-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Courtier

I like the blue dress alot. It looked better with the ruby tiara and without a necklace.
The white dress is nice too.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely outfit!
IBL
Old 05-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmi View Post
I've just placed the caplet! Wasn't it the one Mary wore to a ballet when she was pregnant with Christian???

I'm sorry I dont have time to find a link now, but hopefully either I'll try to get back to it later or someone else will know the one I mean and be able to confirm/reject my thought.

Yes - she also wore it to one of the dinner in the Australia tour ( i think it might have been whilst in Tasmania) and then later to various weddings since then as well as at the ballet

Old 05-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Beatrix View Post
I like the blue dress alot. It looked better with the ruby tiara and without a necklace.
The white dress is nice too.
I too like the blue dress, her jewelry seems to be a bit mis-matched to me. None of it looked like it went together.
The white dress is a good one on Mary, and I love the caplet with the dress, it gives it a little more sparkle.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
The white dress is a good one on Mary, and I love the caplet with the dress, it gives it a little more sparkle.
Couldn't agree more; I don't know much about fashion - but to my eye she does look magnificient in this outfit http://www.bt.dk/apps/pbcs.dll/galle...6&profile=9000
Old 05-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Yes - she also wore it to one of the dinner in the Australia tour ( i think it might have been whilst in Tasmania) and then later to various weddings since then as well as at the ballet
Thats what I was thinking. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&d=1110463148 worn at the dinner in Government House in Hobart. ImageShack - Image Hosting :: kigind0tw.jpg and a Ballet Gala event in Copenhagen. x
Old 05-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love, love the white dress and the jacket!! Earrings are also gorgeous. Mary has looked even better than her usual beautifulness this State visit!!
Old 05-20-2009, 05:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stunning white dress
Lovely earrings too, though I think that they would look even better with the hair loose.
Royal Photos by Madeleine Glindorf

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Closed Thread