The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 04:03 AM
Royal Highness

The dress is very attractive in this colour as well.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Troonopvolgers!: Nieuws Victoria + Mary.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Here is a BB gallery of Mary's eveningwear
Old 09-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Simply stunning!! Thanks dazzling for the pictures.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
Thanks for the link,dear Turkish Delight I had the chance to admire Victoria's black & white Oscar dress once again I also liked Mary's red dress,it's the 1st time I see it.Both lovely ladies!
Old 09-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Heir Apparent

I liethis black&white outfit. She is classy and modern.
This outfit reminds me one of Silvia's and JackyO a lot.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:43 PM
Courtier

Crown Prince Frederik of denmark and Crown Princess Mary arrive Friday September 18 at Tivoli Concert Hall to attend a concert in honour of the late Queen Ingrid and the presentation of the Queen Ingrid Honourlegacy.

ANP Beeldbank
Old 09-19-2009, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayvee View Post
Crown Prince Frederik of denmark and Crown Princess Mary arrive Friday September 18 at Tivoli Concert Hall to attend a concert in honour of the late Queen Ingrid and the presentation of the Queen Ingrid Honourlegacy.

ANP Beeldbank
Im not sure about this look.
The jacket isnt flattering, the rolled up sleeves make it look less elegent.
Hair looks way too old for her which ages her.
The outfit is too much gold and washes her out.
I think this is a miss for Mary's evening wear.

I would like to see a nice picture of the dress without the jacket. The dress alone could be very nice with a nice wrap shawl/pashmina.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Courtier

I actually love Mary' s outfit. She looks beautiful, I think the colour actually suits her although the photos are not the best, I hope we get to see more.
I don't think the sleeves are rolled up, I see a band on the bottom, just below the elbow. I can't decide if Mary has pushed the sleeves up a little or if it is just the style of sleeve.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayvee View Post

ANP Beeldbank
She looks stunning. That outfit is so beautiful.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Im not sure about this look.
The jacket isnt flattering, the rolled up sleeves make it look less elegent.
Hair looks way too old for her which ages her.
The outfit is too much gold and washes her out.
I think this is a miss for Mary's evening wear.

I would like to see a nice picture of the dress without the jacket. The dress alone could be very nice with a nice wrap shawl/pashmina.
I like that dress, but not with this jacket. I think that color of jacket doesn't suit CP. The hairdo id not the best IMO, CP looks older than she is.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Princesses watchers: Concert hommage Ã* la reine Ingrid au parc Tivoli Ã* Copenhague
This outfit is not for Mary - too much gold. The combination of the dress and the jacket (silly sleeves!) is too heavy. It goes in the "christmas tree / tinsel angel" direction, something that Maxima would wear.

The hairstyle is horrible, Mary looks much older than she is.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm also not a fan of this outfit. The jacket is nice by itself, but it doesn't work very well with this dress. It would look nice paired with simple white trousers. I also don't care for the design on the skirt. Perhaps it would look nicer if it wasn't broken up by the jacket. I am very curious to see what the dress looks like by itself.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Princesses watchers: Concert hommage Ã* la reine Ingrid au parc Tivoli Ã* Copenhague
This outfit is not for Mary - too much gold. The combination of the dress and the jacket (silly sleeves!) is too heavy. It goes in the "christmas tree / tinsel angel" direction, something that Maxima would wear.

The hairstyle is horrible, Mary looks much older than she is.
I love this gold colour and outfit.I think she is stunning
Old 09-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Serene Highness

I loved the jacket,it's not an ordinary one.Especially that detail with the sleeves makes it unique.I believe the 2 pieces should be worn separately,though.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

As we don't see much of it, it's difficult to judge the dress at all, though the embroidery looks a bit too ornamental and bold.
The jacket is quite awful in that stiff, shiny fabric, with its bad seams and the belt with silly bow - it almost looks like a Natan piece, which I sincerely hope it is not. It would be terrible if Mary started to wear his ugly designs as well.
The colors here are all wrong for Mary, they wash her out:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6404/15448304.jpg
Old 09-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

http://i35.tinypic.com/33e1tf6.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/i59d1z.jpg

CP Mary at the Crown Prince Culture Prize.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
http://i35.tinypic.com/33e1tf6.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/i59d1z.jpg

CP Mary at the Crown Prince Culture Prize.
I am disappointed that she recycled a dress for the Culture Prize, thats a first
(That said, we have been treated to lots of new clothes lately, I know)

I always like this dress, I just hoped for something with more pizzazz for tonight

I do like her hair, she has managed to vary it nicely each time she has worn this dress
Old 09-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent

I also like this dress. The jeweled neckline is especially pretty. Mary's hair looks really lovely in this style. I like it better than when she wore it in a similar style to the state dinner earlier this week.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6404/15448304.jpg

I actually like this outfit of Mary's. I think it the dress and jacket go well together.

Closed Thread