Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 3: January 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
03/02 Charity banquet - ECCO's Walk In Style Award at Copenhagen Town Hall (thanks to Paty)

outside - because of the coat the outfit looks very shapeless & baggy, plus messy hair
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9552/1252693925b40apt2.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/644/1252695223c328um5.jpg

inside - outfit looks much better, love the top, looks great with wide-legged pants. hair seems to be more sorted but i am still not a fan of the curly style, plus the colour seems to be different, is there some dying going on :cool:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7351/125269552297bdpr8.jpg

:previous: God,she looks h u g e in that coat.Perhaps,she borrowed it from Flip the Giant? :ohmy: :D I didn't expect that from Mary...Anyway,I loved the top and trousers,she was so elegant.And I agree curly hair doesn't look that good on her.

Coat - disaster; pants and top - very nice, so elegant. Curly hair makes CP Mary older.
Whole look OK (except this big coat).

That coat is flattering at all on Mary - the neckline of the top lokks very delicate and pretty. Normally i dont Mary with curls but this time i didnt like it

That coat looks like something Robbie Coltrane would wear when he's playing Hagrid in the Harry Potter films.

Having seen closer images of what i had initially thought was the neckline of the top and now seeing it was infact some sort of necklace i dont really like this outfit on Mary it is all bit much
3.jpg (image)

I dont like the coat .
But the top ans necklace are beautiful . I really love her outfit !:flowers:

I didn't understand that this was a necklace.I thought it was part of that beautiful top,that it was embroidered or something.I agree it's "too much":I would say "super-big" and "super-scary" :cool: :rolleyes:

I agree re the coat it is just not right plain odd looking IMO. The other guests look very strange what is going on.

The pants and the blouse look quite good on Mary... :)
but what's going on with thats super huge and super ugly necklace? :huh: I really don't like it.. the coat neither.

I really like the pants and the blouse but, that necklace??:eek:
It´s too much. It looks very strage in this outfit IMO.
The coat isn´t ugly, but I agree, is too big for this outfit. It would look better with more casual clothes.
And her hair looks good, but I prefer it more straight.

I cannot say anything about coat besides it is black. I just don't see its style, shape, maybe pictures are too dark.
But I really like the blouse and necklace. The blouse is very simple and a necklace is big and eccentric, this makes very interesting effect. If Mary wore just a top and maybe some small necklace, the whole would be boring and too plain.

Certainley wow at the necklace :)
I love the outfit, perfect for marry :flowers:

I think that necklace is better suited to a strapless gown...or off the shoulder type gown...other than that, I think she looks pretty. I like her hair loosely curled.

i like the blouse and the necklace, i am not sure about the coat and trausers, but the neclace look similar to one i have, my husband bought it for me when he went to southafrica.
the other outfit, i like the pink blouse. i suppose it is difficult to have so many evens and you have to dress diferent, i wonder if she has some help, does she dicide by herself what she will use that day, she has it plan it in advance or just wake up go to the wardobe ,ok today i use this , this sand this!!!!

i like the blouse and the necklace, i am not sure about the coat and trausers, but the neclace look similar to one i have, my husband bought it for me when he went to southafrica.
the other outfit, i like the pink blouse. i suppose it is difficult to have so many evens and you have to dress diferent, i wonder if she has some help, does she dicide by herself what she will use that day, she has it plan it in advance or just wake up go to the wardobe ,ok today i use this , this sand this!!!!
She has a stylist, Anja Aladji, she is a professional stylist and business partner of jeweller Marianne Dulong
http://www.altfordamerne.dk/upload/...-alt-til-modeuge/anja-camilla-alajdi-400x.jpg

I think they meet on a regular basis, maybe twice a month, and decide what to wear for which engagement, and what to buy etc.

Well the coat for outside was an unusal unqualitified disaster for her, for appearances sake. Probably warm though.
Its not often that Mary wears pants for an evening event, so that interests me.
I really like the necklace combined with the top. They shouldn't work together when you look at them, but somehow for me, they do. (I would like to see each seperately though). I really like the satin around the neckline of the top.
The part of the outfit which I am least certain about is her hair. In some pics it looks great, in others, far less so.

The coat is double breasted. So it looks huge when she has it opened.
I do like her top and necklace. I think this outfit is a slight departure from what she normally wears. Which makes me like it. I do like her curly hair. It gives her a different look. I like the fact she changes her hair a lot.

The necklace is little bit too big, but CP Mary is very elegant, as usual. :flowers:

Hideous coat, just awful but the outfit underneath is gorgeous. Love the necklace, it is so bold but the colours blend beautifully with the blouse and the pants are very nice too. Great combination.

Although the necklace is little bit too big, Mary looks wonderful.Especially,I like the coat.

Now that I saw her full posture,I don't like it at all.It might be a change for her,but she doesn't look feminine.And this top makes her look as if she has no breasts.I just hope she won't start experimenting with such awful outfits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom