Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 3: January 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved all of her cocktail dresses except for the floral one (perhaps it was the red shoes that ruined the look for me), and I loved gala dresses 6 and 8. She has an amazing wardrobe!

thanks a lot, I can't tell which one , they are all stunning, the purple is so pretty.

I love the #1, 2, 7, 9 . She looks simply stunning !:flowers::flowers::flowers:

i love all the dresses but specially the silver from her engament, the pink from the birthday party is a pity we can not really see it becasue of the green coat.
anyone knows all this dresses who made them? she looks amazing!!!!!!!!

What's the dresses.:flowers: My favorite cocktail dress was #1, silver, favorite gala dress was brown, #7. In some pics Mary looked like a queen.:)

i love all the dresses but specially the silver from her engament, the pink from the birthday party is a pity we can not really see it becasue of the green coat.
anyone knows all this dresses who made them? she looks amazing!!!!!!!!
I would love to see pink dress without the (otherwise lovely) green coat as well :)
I think I read somewhere that the pink dress was from a Lithuanian designer, cannot remember the name unfortunately.

I would love to see pink dress without the (otherwise lovely) green coat as well :)
I think I read somewhere that the pink dress was from a Lithuanian designer, cannot remember the name unfortunately.

The green gave the pink a nice contrast since I think the dress was a to pink. The designers name is Juozas Statkevicius :flowers:

Princess Mary arrives at Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen. (1.01.09)
http://s5.tinypic.com/o6zdax.jpg
http://s5.tinypic.com/qxmjnr.jpg

I love the fur. Also the order of the elephant looks so great with this dress.

The green gave the pink a nice contrast since I think the dress was a to pink. The designers name is Juozas Statkevicius :flowers:

I have to say that this is the least favorite dress Mary has worn. I just think it is little girl like. I don't think the dress or the jacket did anything for her. Now granted the dress was partially covered. So maybe when I see it in all it's glory I will feel different.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: I loved this dress! The style and color were so beautiful. Her hair is also very pretty in this chignon. She looked so elegant.

Oh,the purple ancient Greek looking dress!!Yes,it was amazing!I also liked the earrings a lot and of course,the chignon.I love the word "chignon",we have borrowed it from French as well.I didn't know I could use it in English,thanks Sgl!

I agree that Mary looks like a queen. Her bearing and perfect posture gives her such a regal look. I also loved the brown dress; simple yet still glamorous and elegant.

here's a picture of mary in a pale pink dress with a white shawl: i seem to recall seeing that dress but never with the white shawl. picture taken in the wedding of louise flamand and marc hom.

Last edited:
here's a picture of mary in a pale pink dress with a white shawl: i seem to recall seeing that dress but never with the white shawl. picture taken in the wedding of louise flamand and marc hom.

I know that there is one particular shade of pink I can't see as pink - due to a very minimal colourblindness of mine. But isn't that dress grey?

Pinkish-grey? Whatever, she looks Gorgeous, glamorous, elegant and more!! Just lovely....

It's definitely not pink.Can we say light brown or mocha perhaps?At least I gave it a try...lol

I would call it a light taupe, myself! Whatever, it is a lovely dress And color. :)

I love this dress. I'm not quite sure about the color. It looks like a pale mocha to me, but I could be wrong. The flow of the dress is very elegant.

I love seeing old pictures of Princesses,when they were fresh in the "business" ;) Well,she doesn't look bad at all.I find the black jacket quite interesting,but not for a royal event,of course.It's just my type of jacket,that I usually wear with jeans :flowers:

I really don't care for the jacket and choker. The skirt is nice, but the bows on the shoes are a bit much next to the skirt. The skirt would have looked nicer with a simple black top (no collar, or turtleneck) and shoes. The choker around her neck is awful. There is just too much division in this outfit (at the neck, the jacket contrasted with the skirt, and the shoes).

she is sooooooooooooooooo well-dressed!!!!

Bravoooooooooooo.

The dress is beautiful,but she wore too many jewels on that occasion.I didn't like that result at all.

Mary didn't really wear that many "jewels" per se. She wore the Order of the Elephant around her neck, Family Orders and a Badge: All Honors. It was a really special gala so she was allowed all of the 'goodies'! :) (Plus all of her jewels.)
I agree that this is one special, regal gown and one of my favorites on Mary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom