Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 3: January 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked her outfit - however, in my opinion, she looks a LOT better when her hair is straightened, she should have done that. But great outfit, she still looked beautiful.

Her dress/coat with the grey-white feathers-in the first photo-made her look a little bit fat,thus I didn't like it.But the black dress in the next pictures-with the curly hair-is really beautiful!!And I agree that black is an all time classic and elegant color,that makes you look good no matter if you're 25 or 55 :flowers:

Absolutely love them :wub: And they are a great match with the dress.

The occasion was the opening of the new Concert House building in Copenagen.
CP Mary wore what I would say is a great version of the proverbial "little black dress" - glamorous, sexy, smart.
Along with nice hair and perfectly accessorized (notice the splashes of red: Purse and heels!), it's such a classy, elegant overall look:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Your observations are quite insightful. A simple monochrome look was enhanced by the appropriate splashes of the red colour. I like the fact that Crown Princess Mary wore a minimum of jewellery.

Princess mary was just lovely. I love the shoes, the coat and the dress. I wonder how this lady can always look so elegant and pretty everywhere she goes. :) Besides, she also has a very goodnatured heart, IMO.

I thought she looked beautiful! I was a little surprised to see the Queen wearing a floor length gown (and I assume her sister did as well) but CPs Mary chose a cocktail dress.

:previous:

Margrethe's outfit is actually a pantsuit, I believe. Princess Benedikte wore a jacket and a knee-length skirt. I don't think the dress code was full evening attire.

Mary looks perfect as always. I really like her with curly hair.

I love this look that is all I can think to say.

The shoes, the coat, the dress... Everything is wonderful. She looks very elegant. What can I say more?

The dress is absolutely stunning!!:flowers:
I love her hair and her shoes are simply wonderful. The only thing I don´t like at all is the coat. It´s beautiful, but I don´t like it with that dress.

24-01-2009 Denmark Prince Frederik and Princess Mary attented the "Danmarks Indsamlingen" - a TV Programm and show where 72 million danish kroner were collected to families in Africa

outside
hate the coat, astrakhan fur, looks good on old ladies and the fact that the dress underneath is longer than the coat itself.
Fred looks good! :)

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/...rent Events/Danish2/37743_bilde_122_580lo.jpg

inside
http://i42.tinypic.com/244adxx.jpg
repeated missoni dress don't like it either, looks strange as a winter outfit.

I've never liked patterns like that dress, they just aren't the most flattering. Mary looks better with the classic outfits.

I like the coat, but (IMO) coats look best when they are longer than the dress underneath. The colors of the dress are very nice, but I don't think that this dress is very flattering on Mary. She is a very slender person, and the dress makes her look bigger than she is. I'm also not a fan of the camisole worn under the dress. It looks like it is the same exact fabric as that of the stockings. I did like the scarf that she wore with the coat in the first photo.

Lovely coat ( as always) but that dress does make her proportions look odd. And i don't like the colours either.

I did not like to see the dress longer than the coat!

I don´t like this dress. The coat is beautiful, but I don´t like it with the dress. I also prefer coats longer than dresses, and it´s a "very elegant coat" with a "very casual dress". I don´t like the ensemble:ermm:

This dress is one of my least favourite on Mary - i didnt like it first time she wore it in February 2005 (?) and i still dont

Do you think it's just a diabolic coincidence that Mary wore this dress at the Circus and at Beauty and the Beast? :shock::devil2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom