Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 2: May 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I would love to see that gown in full too, I doubt we will, which is such a shame:sad: and i know not many people agree with me, but i really do love it with the green coat.:flowers:
No - I am with you there ;) that combination is fabulous! Hope to see more of that coat as well.

I love the coat as much as the dress - if not more! But you may very well be right about the dress...

Beautiful colour dress, shows off Marys best feature, her legs. Yes ok, GT I know they are white but in very good shape. She looks really pretty. I really think she has outdone herself recently and set the bar even higher.

I know I'm the only one but I think the green/pink outfit was not pretty.
The short dress however was amazing...she has very nice legs.

Princess Mary really rocks!! She is without a doubt the epitome of class and beauty and she just continues to improve , imo. She has set the standard for all of the CP. :)

i love the dress, it is beautiful, does she has an stylist?, she looks fatastic in all hte last ocassions, i love the dress , anybody knows from who is?

i love the dress, it is beautiful, does she has an stylist?, she looks fatastic in all hte last ocassions, i love the dress , anybody knows from who is?

Yes she has a stylist - maybe Anja someone???

where was her hair stylist? having coctail on the party instead of making her hair? everything looks very great, even white legs :D
exept the hair do :eek:

where was her hair stylist? having coctail on the party instead of making her hair? everything looks very great, even white legs :D
exept the hair do :eek:

:lol: Finally someone with a sense of humor!

Mary's hair looks good to me, and I must say it her bangs grew out pretty fast. Overall, I like the outfit; the details up close are divine.

to tell the truth her legs are not white at all on the pictures of Royal images. you can see tan on them. I dream about legs like this. :wub:

Mary looked great during all of her latest events. Very stylish and beautiful.
This dress lokks really good on her.
And I also like her hairdo.

[URL="http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?start=15&zoektype=2&search=31-05-2008%20Fredensborg"]Here[/URL] are some images of HRH at Crown Prince Frederik's 40th bash at Fredensborg. The day-to-evening dress is cute, but she needs to Mystic Tan her [URL="http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2008/PPE08053174.jpg"]legs[/URL]... they are incredibly white.

Mary's dress is by British designer Matthew Williamson s/s08.
IMO, I thought the dress looked lovely, very stylish for a Princess to pull off & very fun. The bead work looks beautiful so does the color on Mary.

I really, really love that dress, so wonderful for a summers evening party!

If she had skipped that ankelette, the outfit would have been perfect. The sandals already has glitter on the straps. It's overkill to add the red-beads. Instead of enhanceing the red from the dress and earrings, it's rather a distraction from the overall look.

If she had skipped that ankelette, the outfit would have been perfect. The sandals already has glitter on the straps. It's overkill to add the red-beads. Instead of enhanceing the red from the dress and earrings, it's rather a distraction from the overall look.

I agree after looking at the close-up. Simple earrings and handbag, skip the bangles and anklet..it's a little too much to look at. The dress is enough to focus on..and the legs!

The shoes look like Rene Caovilla. I like Mette-Marit's shoes too.

Here are more pictures of Mary wearing the dress:

Picture

Picture 2

source: Royals

Nice legs... and I love the shoes :wub:.
I love the first picture. Frederick looks sooo proud of his wife. And why wouldn't he, Mary looks amazing!!!!! I love how she mixes it up and is not afraid to be different. This dress is a huge winner in my book. Everytime I think she cannot do any better then the last time, She comes out and blows us away with this cool funky outfit. So pretty and those shoes are amazing!!!!! Love it Love it Love it!!!!!!!

WOW Mary looks wonderful...young, chic and perfect!

Ebay has a some dress tunic from Matthew williamson (I don't know if I'am allow to put this here)

is the dress expensive?

I agree after looking at the close-up. Simple earrings and handbag, skip the bangles and anklet..it's a little too much to look at. The dress is enough to focus on..and the legs!

The shoes look like Rene Caovilla. I like Mette-Marit's shoes too.
Do you have a close-up of Masys shoes and that ankle thing ?

i was trying too to find out where to buy that dress and how much would cost, anyones knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom