Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 2: May 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this grey dress. I have not seen it before, so it's a nice surprise for me.;)

Does anyone know where to purchase the grey stars print dress?

Mary's dress at the Victor Chang Gala, a repeat from the Beijing Ballet Gala event. For me it's another perfect gala appearance from Mary, as I said before, she's one of those who can pull off the "regal look" (sorry Fred but that's something you can only dream about, he's more the type Bob the Builder, forced into a suit).
Image Results

Bob the Builder, you're so right!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fred really looks better in jeans and a sweater than in a suit, that's for sure. He just isn't the type for suits and uniforms, that's more his brother's department. Why don't we have fashion topics on male royals anyway?

Whoever the designer of this dress may be: it's just no, no, no!! The pattern, the fabric, the cut do give the wearer the look of a midfifties housewive trying to be elegant for her first time ever at the opera :eek:

Non non darling. I mean the beehive, not the wasps nest...:D

Here is the designer or the grey stars dress she wore in Australia. The fabric is prevelant throughout the collection.

index

Thanks Fashionista, that looks like its a great brand I loved some of the pieces.

The black dress was very safe, but she still looked sofisticated.
The grey dress with the stars is very beautiful, but not necessarily one I would have chosen, but it looks good on Mary !

One thing I really applaud her for lately, is her makeup ! It's perfect - It's not too much, or too little (sorry :bang:) and she seems to have found a skin tint that looks good on her !

I love the rikkemai dress.. Anyone know where to purchase it online?

Yes dress is nice but...
Mery should wore better bra and shorter dress behind knees and change her hair-stylist.
About her purse.. well I'm not sure about colour.

Yes dress is nice but...
Mery should wore better bra and shorter dress behind knees and change her hair-stylist.

Why a better bra :confused: I am watching a resume of the event right now on DR1 and she looks fine to me.

And I actually like the length of her dress - makes a nice change.:)

The main cultural prize of DKK 500.000,00 was presented by Frederik and went to singer and songwriter Tina Dichow.

Mary presented the humanitarian prize of DKK 250,000.00 which went to the 'morning cafe for the homeless' in Copenhagen.

Her Danish is good IMO!

Why a better bra :confused: I am watching a resume of the event right now on DR1 and she looks fine to me.

Maybe on TV she looks quite nice but on this photo posted by Her_Majesty she doesn't look good in my opinion.
But this is just matter of taste.

Lovely dress but its abit too long. Color is great on Mary.

im really undecided about this latest dress on Mary - maybe if it was a tiny bit shorter it would look more in proportion

I really like the dress, but I agree with Glittering Tiaras about her hair.

Well we may be alone in our opinions but I certainly agree with you. And the dress is certainly very different to last years.
I'm very pleased with her latest effort! :)

Aaaahh...a wonderful dress on a beautiful Mary!! But I agree with the bra issue. As someone else said, it might look good on TV, but in this picture I think it looks like she should have put on some other bra.

I also think the dress var a bit too long.

But CP Mary look great, as usual! :flowers:

i love the golden dress long is true but soemthing different!!!!! i love the other dress too, is it black or blue????? any other photos?

What a strange length for such a dress! Too bad as it could have been perfect ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom