Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 2: May 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the fabric and it shines too much.Not to say that-generally-this coat doesn't seem new to me.It looks as if it stayed in a closet for decades.That's why I said before that I doubt if that was her own choice.Mary has much better taste,I never expected that.I hope you all know what I mean.

I like the coat, it is not a favourite but i agree that it complements her colouring and her tallness. And going out on a limb, the headband(?) is a nice change. She is trying something different and taking a risk. I really like it. What i do not like are the white gloves. What is going on there????

Nope, not one of my favorites and like many, I have to wonder what in the world is in her hair. I think that the coat is unique but would have liked it better on the Queen.

anyone knows who made the silver dress that she already use too in , before her wedding, i love it? and this coat who design it? , wish i could see the dress underneeth!

The gown is by Danish designer Malene Birger, as was reported by Billed Bladet.

Well it certainly is an interesting choice! It certainly isn't one I've seen before. I like the headband - it "suggests" a tiara but blends with her hair. But as for the ensemble, I think I prefer last year's.

What i do not like are the white gloves. What is going on there????
Etiquette is what is going on here ;) The royal ladies wear gloves at this particular event - that's just how it is. And they take off the right hand glove when they shake hands and hold the right hand glove in the left hand.

It's time to close this thread, as its reached 20 pages. Thanks to everyone for participating.
Please continue the discussion, Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear: Part Three here. See you there.

:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom