The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Royal Highness

She's been looking fantastic in the evening wear department lately.

The dresses from her last two evening events were both fashionable and most important -they suited her. The colors gold and amethyst both suit her skin tone nicely, and her hair, makeup, and minimal jewelry have all been on point!

Old 09-19-2008, 04:37 AM
Heir Apparent

I cannot see very well the purple dress unfortunately, the picture is not very good! But I love the gold dress is one of my favorites dress although I think she will not recycle it so soon because is a eye catching dress!!! It is lovely and the lengh perfect, very actual and very fashion.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:06 AM
Heir Apparent

This dress is so beautiful on Mary. It fits her perfectly, and purple is one of the best colors for her.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Troonopvolgers!: Frederik en Mary in Bulgarije.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Mary til fest med Joachim B. Olsen - MSN Starlounge

I quite like this look. Its just that little bit different. The tights are a good match.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Courtier

She looks just beautiful in the black and silver. She has hit the mark lately on her evening wear. Bravo Mary!
Old 10-13-2008, 02:57 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmi View Post

I quite like this look. Its just that little bit different. The tights are a good match.
This coat is by Hugo Boss Black
Old 10-13-2008, 03:41 AM
Nobility

She looks great in it, wouldn't mind having that coat in my closet!!
Old 10-13-2008, 03:50 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Very pretty & elegent coat. Its different for Mary IMO, but suits her well.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
This coat is by Hugo Boss Black
Jess how do you find the time to know all these things and provide all the links you do?!
Old 10-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee4855 View Post
She looks just beautiful in the black and silver. She has hit the mark lately on her evening wear. Bravo Mary!
Uh that black & silver outfit is simply stunning. Mary's evening wear is usually top-notch and this is no exception. She looks great, I especially love the matching shoes instead of simple black pumps.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmi View Post
Jess how do you find the time to know all these things and provide all the links you do?!
A member of the CPMMB from Germany noticed the coat was available on Ebay:
Luxus Pur: Extravaganter Zaubermantel von HUGO BOSS, 36 - eBay (item 280274117221 end time Oct-14-08 12:47:47 PDT)
Old 10-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

The look is really elegant but I just love the cute red bag,
Old 10-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Nobility

The purple dres she wore in Bulgari is beautiful! I remember her wearing it in a magazine (Ausytralian??) some years back.

The color goes excellent to CP Mary's complexion, and the dress suit her figure very well. Again you did it CP Mary!! Roll of dice: 6!!
Old 10-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentienne View Post
The purple dres she wore in Bulgari is beautiful! I remember her wearing it in a magazine (Ausytralian??) some years back.

The color goes excellent to CP Mary's complexion, and the dress suit her figure very well. Again you did it CP Mary!! Roll of dice: 6!!
Yes we discussed that (earlier in this thread in the visits thread?) because the Australian Vogue dress was full length.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:05 AM
Nobility

So it was full length, the dress she wore in Australia?
I was wondering when I saw this picture of CP Mary wearing the dress now. I can't remember it was short last time I saw it.....

Thank you for clearing up Marmi.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

You're welcome. I dont remember (and no other member commented recently) her wearing it since the Vogue shoot. There was some question as to whether the other belonged to mary or the mag so its possible that this is a different dress (rather than the original shortened). cant shed any more light im afraid.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Uh that black & silver outfit is simply stunning. Mary's evening wear is usually top-notch and this is no exception. She looks great, I especially love the matching shoes instead of simple black pumps.
Well-said, Duke of Marmalade! This ensemble is absolutely stunning. She looks so beautiful.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:45 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

COPENHAGEN 2008-10-20 The Danish Crown Princess Mary and the Crown Prince Frederik at the reception for the Danish athletes that had attended the Olympic Games in Beijing.

BelgaPicture - Category details

It had to look and think about it twice but I think the outfit works. Mary looks very elegant.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:08 AM
Heir Apparent

The dress is new, she could have wore something recycle, besides she has wonderful dresses...She could economize, recycle and buy less... That was my opinion and the first one that comes to my mind when I saw the dress sorry...