Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 18: September 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, this coat looks like something Tatiana Santo Domingo would wear... I guess it's fun for the occasion

Maybe without the lapels it would look better!

Looks like a very elegant dressing gown to me. All it needs is a tie belt around the waist, and if she borrowed Letizia's scuff slippers from her recent outing, CP Mary would be all set for a cozy evening front of the telly.

Last edited:
Looks like a very elegant dressing gown to me. All it needs is a tie belt around the waist, and if she borrowed Letitia's scuff slippers from her recent outing, CP Mary would be all set for a cozy evening front of the telly.

Oh my god this made me laugh. All the more so because it’s true.

I like the colours in the robe but that’s it. The dress underneath is nice, though.

Crown Princess Mary in a black dress and colourful Etro coat at the Danish Rainbow Award ceremony in Copenhagen yesterday, April 25: ** Full view ** Upper part **

Total fun! :flowers: Stepping outside of the box! Great hair! Interesting earrings. All fun! Doesn't clash with dress.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mary looking lovely during a launch party for a Danish cultural campaign at the new Nordic Museum in Seattle on May 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Mary looking great in a black and white dress at the official gala dinner at the Nordic Museum in Seattle yesterday, May 4:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Mary looks very sophisticated and elegant in that gown, it really is perfect on her.

Wow, 2 great dresses, especially the black and white dress is superclassy.

I don't like the Sofia of Sweden hairstyle with middle parting with the first dress.

Dress 2 and the rest are perfection.

Two terrific tea length gowns, the second more successful. The first could use a necklace or maybe an updo to relieve the the v neck which looks a little severe

Dress 1: I like the very delicate and colourful hems, what a piece of art, but not a great fan of the see-through effect of the upper body

Dress 2: classic and elegant, I'd prefer if they lost the ruffles on the mid-section, but it's still pretty great.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mary looking lovely during a launch party for a Danish cultural campaign at the new Nordic Museum in Seattle on May 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Oh my, I love this entire look! The Japanese crane pattern in the top and the floral pattern in the skirt, the blue accessories, stunning!

She looks amazing love the black and white dress but Mary always looks amazing

That's beautiful. What lovely detail at the bodice!

That is one absolutely beautiful dress, just gorgeous and Mary looks spectacular in it. Love her hair and earrings and everything about this dress, besides this crown princess knows her stuff when it comes to dressing.......one very beautiful lady for sure.

The styling is excellent, too. Mary does cocktail dressing (the US name for this) very well.

I've always liked this dress, good to see it again!

Love the white dress! Agree- the accessories were better the first time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom